What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why do You Smoke Weed?

Dime

I smoke it because it's enlightening , thought provoking,,gives me positive energy ,makes me tolerate unpleasant chores, improves my outlook on life and relieves every day stresses.I don't drink or take any other recreational enhancers beyond a shroom trip every decade or so and I'm over 40 years daily into now and I'll never stop. It hasn't made me lazy ,irresponsible,psychotic or even develop man breasts .The only real negative thing I have experienced with it is law enforcement.

whiteberrieS

With A Black Flag Raised In The Sky
Veteran
I smoke it because it's enlightening , thought provoking,,gives me positive energy ,makes me tolerate unpleasant chores, improves my outlook on life and relieves every day stresses.I don't drink or take any other recreational enhancers beyond a shroom trip every decade or so and I'm over 40 years daily into now and I'll never stop. It hasn't made me lazy ,irresponsible,psychotic or even develop man breasts .The only real negative thing I have experienced with it is law enforcement.
Well said.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Hope you don't have to stop vaping. After 6+ years of nothing but decarbe bud capsules, Harley's vape gets a bit irritating at times. 😂
I can't dry vape for any length of time it wrecks my throat.
Hits through the bong all day long and it's great.
The wife hits the volcano bag all day and I can't do that even though it was our first vape and started my journey to quitting smoking everything cept meats.
😆

Latest posts

Latest posts