What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whos growing outside in 2013??

B

buddymate

im reckoning there will be more sucess in numbers so i may do 50 or so
I have put 60 in one plot and chopped 60 in autumn,its all about plot,prep,protection :ying:
where are all these available?
Unleash da green :ying:
ive not got a clue which kind of strains i should be using.
I wouldnt mind crossing UGORG smellyberry with Biddy early or an afghani :ying:

Attachments

• cane ferts here
    cane ferts here
    54.5 KB · Views: 27
  • user93155_pic141526_1250248364.jpg
    user93155_pic141526_1250248364.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 15
D

dank420uk

i would luv to try some outdoor growing i have a pack of biddy early here too but this far up north we never see that much sun just rain...lol

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
I have put 60 in one plot and chopped 60 in autumn,its all about plot,prep,protection :ying:

Unleash da green :ying:

I wouldnt mind crossing UGORG smellyberry with Biddy early or an afghani :ying:

yeah i hear you man... so could you give me a few few pointers? do you plant those out small or quite big? they look like they have been well trimmed / lolly-popped.

B

buddymate

do you plant those out small or quite big?
6-9 inches tall,bottoms of those were trimmed as I wanted them tidied up,I hate the crap that grows around the bottom 2 foot,mostly though I dont trim,I just leave them to their own devices,good luck this season,starts in a few months.

D

Dipper

Love that pic, makes me smile every time I see it-proper blatant! What strain is it?

B

buddymate

Just an affie cross mate,I was taking it over to the vehicle,I was a little more blatant in those days.

brock1

420giveaway
there's loads of good seed company's you can use here a little list of strains that work just great outdoor just type them in google or seed finder for the company's that make them. ;)
early wonder skunk
guerrilla opium
guerrilla gold
livery
Pehkuruder
Flatland Basic
Royal Nepal
Thyphoon
Rocket Chunk
Mighty Freeze
New Dame Blanche
Royal Dane
Viking
arne hash plant
early durban
easy sativa
purple power paradise seed or female seeds ;) some don't work but these do
timewarp
ect sorry but i can go on and on lol
anyway like i said i like to just make my own most of the time using auto's here's a few pic's of auto x's

W89

Veteran
nice list of outdoor strains mate, always been an indoor grower, but ive chucked a few autos outside before just to see what they do.. but this year I wanna do a grow Ive found a good spot so just got to get the strain sorted will have a little look for something outta that list above... cheers

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
there's loads of good seed company's you can use here a little list of strains that work just great outdoor just type them in google or seed finder for the company's that make them. ;)
early wonder skunk
guerrilla opium
guerrilla gold
livery
Pehkuruder
Flatland Basic
Royal Nepal
Thyphoon
Rocket Chunk
Mighty Freeze
New Dame Blanche
Royal Dane
Viking
arne hash plant
early durban
easy sativa
purple power paradise seed or female seeds ;) some don't work but these do
timewarp
ect sorry but i can go on and on lol
anyway like i said i like to just make my own most of the time using auto's here's a few pic's of auto x's
[URL="http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1349044155/gallery_73781_4410_30887.jpg"]View Image[/URL]
[URL="http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1349902345/gallery_73781_4410_135100.jpg"]View Image[/URL]
[URL="http://www.uk420.com/boards/uploads/1348592016/gallery_73781_4410_166793.jpg"]View Image[/URL]

fantastic! whats the last plant in the pic?

interesting list ive not heard of many so il have to read up on some..

W89

Veteran
Siftedunity where about in UK you from? and what strains would you say you have had success with outside?

cheers, wayne :)

B

buddymate

would you say afghanis in general are good for outdoor crops?
I brought my seeds back from their country of origin mate,crossed them with dutch strains,they work fine for me.
Brock,I have done a few of those danish strains years ago when the OG UK crew were growing them and beans were dished out,didnt like them,they didnt bud-up as dense as I was used to and were more like sugar leaf,have they imporved since then?
purple power paradise seed
I used to grow lots of sweet purple by paradise,do they do purple power?

brock1

420giveaway
buddymate the old dutch strain are always getting improved mate. ;) what strains dont seem to these days? I here what your saying with the affys though did you not find a lot of mould & waist in them? I have been thinking of using affy on a few strains to tighten the buds up on a few strains but keep getting side tracked a little. What lat do you grow? I find that down south or inland your fine with tight bud but i struggle here north on the coast. ;) i do belive sweet purple comes from paradise pp x with a early dutch strain. I dont think they do purple power any more but it was aparenty as good as female seeds though i never grow it but a mate did years ago. There the only 2 purple power i have seen worth growing though. This year i will be growing lots but breeding very little. Lets see what happens with othere strain. I thing i will be replacing males with fem outdoor seed so there might be some sweet purple in there.

B

buddymate

the old dutch strain are always getting improved
Not dutch mate,I was on about danish,got to be honest,they were low potency sugar bud when I grew them,wouldnt touch them again while there are better canadian beans out there.I didnt get much mould from the affies,got seed in storage but dont grow them much nowadays as I like the convenience of popping feminised seeds,I havent time to sex,clone etc,I just want to germinate and get them out,doing around 250 plants on my own this season and maybe a grow with someone else so I think I will also pop a pack or two of sweet purple for old times sake and to see if the new fems measure up to the old standards,be lucky.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Siftedunity where about in UK you from? and what strains would you say you have had success with outside?

cheers, wayne :)

hi wayne
im on the south coast mate... and ive never grown outdoors really, i chucked a few outside when i were young but they never flowered. i grow indoors and have no problems with that at all.