What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whos growing outside in 2013??

B

buddymate

bigfoot aint fukin around
No mate,I think he is quite serious this year :tiphat:

Attachments

• Gorillas in our midst 009.jpg
    Gorillas in our midst 009.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 21
  • Gorillas in our midst 004.jpg
    Gorillas in our midst 004.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 21
B

buddymate

That plot looks awesome mate,what canadian are you growing out?You have put a lot of work into that carrying all that compost,no bunny-cages?No deer or rabbits in that area?

window

Veteran
P c k outside

P c k outside

Hi all, I have a Pakistani chitral kush outside this year, my first attempt at g.g. She has been out about a month, I didn't prepare the ground, just put her in a root pouch with a mix I made myself and put a cage around her. I'm hoping she will make it as pck has an open bud structure for an indica. I've only been back once since putting her out and she seems to be doing ok, she is about a foot tall and starting to branch. I'm going to repot into a bigger pot with fresh soil mix just before the end of July, am I right in thinking this is when she will start to flower?

G

GreenPlant

Beware the "Squatch" :D

WereWolfs in Scotland JGP.. Lol

Heat Sensors and Night Vision m8! :D

n a Sharp Stick! Lmao. Bahahaaa

Yes m8.What kind of Wildlife do you have Roaming in Scotland ? :smoker:

Are you Scotland too BM ?(looking at the Pic Below this Post)

Manitoba!canada.Thats where UFC 161 is coming from that I'm watching at the mo :smoker:
Winnipeg :)

JGP

Strains for this year

Guerrilla Gold #2
Royal Dane
Flatland Basic
Ultra Early Love
Manitbo Madness
Sweet Pink Freeze X Madness
RN X FB X Mors Iran PP
Theadra

Theres no rabbits at the plot, theres a few deer nearby but they don't seem interested, fingers crossed:ying:

B

buddymate

In total this coming week theres maybe 160'ish to go out,got another three weeks before plant-out ends :woohoo: That manitoba madness is one I have always had my eye on mate,got a few canadian for this year,and quite a few dutch,good luck with the rest of the season :ying: See you at harvest time :tiphat:
picture.php

JGP

Epic plot picture buddymate, you don't seem to do thing by halves lol, ATB of luck to you aswell.

B

buddymate

The plot is a work in progress mate,finished tomorrow after work I hope,I am just stumbling along learning as I grow,heres hoping we ALL have a decent crop this season,be lucky mate.

mack 10

Veteran
@buddymate, whaaa! what a great idea. if anyone see's you they would shit!
Bigfoot in the uk!!
mack.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
just took 21 clones tonight,,11 are sweetooth3 and 10 are strawberrys and cream,,once rooted,,small pots,,get them used to the outside and then transplant,,bit of luck and hope to keep them relatively short,,weather dependant as always,,not forgetting those nice people who go round and steal our plants after all the hard work,,biggest bummer along with crap weather so fingers crossed,,s2:ying:

window

Veteran
caterpillars?

caterpillars?

Hi, can any of you guy's help? I went to see my plant yesterday and she is growing well but her leaves are full of hole's, I suspect it's caterpillars. I had a quick look under the leaves but could not see anything. Is there anything you guy's suggest I can do? Any help would be appreciated.:thank you: I took some pic's on my iphone but am a bit wary of uploading them here on I.C. (can be traced?), I don't know, I'm techno retarded, lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts