What's new

Who's going to Amsterdam for 420 in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hoover_lungz

It would be great if Ed from Delta9 could sort out another 420 canal cruise for the smoke out, i know last year we got ship wrecked on ice o lator last year in the baking sun Lmfao..

This is the things we need to get sorted

Coffeeshop we will be chilling at and daily meeting places.
420 boat cruise on 420 at 4:20pm like last year
coffeeshop crawl
hash/ice/oil session til late night for those who are not light weights
A group dinner at a restruant and then a heavy smoke out(optional)

there is plenty we can do without hiring or renting a venue in Amsterdam.

H

Hoover_lungz

A cup this year would be awesome but if not maybe donations could be sent in for the smoke out? I'd love to get over but I'm a solo operation now and 2012 is going to be a very busy year for me. Best of luck to you all though, I hope you all get HQ bud in the 'Dam.

Im sure we can get a safe addy for donations to be sent in. We can also do reviews and photo shots of buds sent in.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
great idea jah hoover mate. would make a sweet photo shoot.

i think it's time to create a group for discussing further details in private, i'll send invites to folks who are eligible. to be so you need to be known, or vouched for by someone who's known. due to recent unpleasant surprise of having all high times cup visitors robbed by local cops during the raid there, it seems wise to keep location info off the boards till people arrive and are told in person, further thoughts...?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've started a thread in the password protected forum for 4/20, just waiting for it to be ok'd by OP......the social group was a great idea too gaius.
Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
we have a password protected forum for 420?

edited to add:
oh now i see it, thats awesome! didnt realize he did that. seems my group isn't needed after all then.

PetersJupp

hi! I realy would like to visit the high times cup but i think that this festival is awfully expensive. You need this "weed-tester-ID" (Sorry for my bad english ;) ) and it costs around 200Euro and only the visit about 50Euro. Moreover the hotel and hostel prices are higher what you have to pay naturaly.
Any normal weekend in Amsterdam is much less expensive - For me it would cost just about 330€ inlusive yourney to amsterdam, hostel and so much strong and tasty weed you couldnt ever smoke :D
Do you meen the cup-feeling makes the metter to visit then?

S

stealthheart

ill come there ...it will be a social funy time ....count it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts