What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whoooooooo

B

baccas125

Today is the first day of spring in the northern hemisphere anybody getting the itch????????????????????????

tokeAcola

OH YEAH. Can't wait. My girls gotta little ways to go before they'll be ready for the elements, but I wish I could put 'em out tonight! :rolleyes:

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
I've got 4 WYD in peet pots getting 8-9 hours of sun a day(if I move them around) but I bring them inside at night as they are only half an inch tall and might not make it through the cold and garden pests just yet. I'm going to start my Lifesavers next Monday, along with my Mazar. Good growing to everybody! :cool:

B

baccas125

still too cold here!!!!!!

still too cold here!!!!!!

Just drove threw a snow storm tonight. probably another 3 weeks before I even use my hot house. seeds will be started tonight have ruderallis indica to get out fast this year.