What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
sours and og are getting steady 28-32, if not its not grown right....right now the money is this "cookies" strain....the guys growing this are keeping this cut tightly hoarded, it hits the markets in smaller crops. the last batch to hit went for 4k an LB...same day i saw a nice indoor bubba kush go for 25....and honestly the BK tasted better....its all about marketing and knowing the right people..
picture.php

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
someone at the IC cup was talking about that tissue culturing....could i really take a small genetic sample from a dried nug and turn that into a clone somehow?? haha if i could do that...wow.

zenoonez

Veteran
someone at the IC cup was talking about that tissue culturing....could i really take a small genetic sample from a dried nug and turn that into a clone somehow?? haha if i could do that...wow.

As I understand tissue culturing.... no. The tissue has to be living tissue to duplicate. You could take trim or stems and tissue culture them though as long as the tissues weren't dead.

zenoonez

Veteran
Lolz.

Guard: Robin of Locksley, where is your king?
Robin Hood: King? King? And which King might that be? King Richard? King Louis? King Kong? Larry King?

I concur, Larry King it is.

C

Chris1

I see super good cali outdoors for good prices. The kushs/sours are outrageously priced. Bomb Sour goes for 1500 a q!!!

zenoonez

Veteran
Sours and chems are where the money is at now, better yield than the kushes and only slightly lower price at vend... or so a little birdie whispered in my ear.

ijim

With the lunacy of investing hundreds of thousands of dollars into illegal grows. And dispensaries charging $25 an eighth just invites trouble and a crash. California is doing everything they can do to show the rest of the country that making medical cannabis legal is causing more problems and just adding to the criminal aspects of cannabis. The disabled and elderly who can benefit most from medical cannabis cant afford it legally. But people say I will get what I can as fast as I can. The people with money are trying to squeeze out the mom and pop growers with regulations and permits that they cant afford. People are bitching about getting $2000 a pound in Cali when you can find it all day long for less than that on the east coast. Just like Holland where the people elected the conservative government to end the flaunting of what leniency was provided for cannabis producers and coffee shops. Commercialization on a large scale is just the wrong way to go. Be happy with being low keyed don't dig your own grave.

if you are finding lbs for less than 2 gs on the east coast its totally bunk schwagg.I know this,typical cali outdoor is going for 45 hundred a lb in new york ,cronic is fetching a 6400 dollor prize in north carolina,ive saw ounces go for 700 in florida and the typical price for a pound of cron in coneticut is 5 grand.the money for good pot on the east coast is huge,im watching people pay 60 an 8th for keefed beasters 10 miles outside of ashville north carolina.I dont think you got your facts right

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
With the lunacy of investing hundreds of thousands of dollars into illegal grows. And dispensaries charging $25 an eighth just invites trouble and a crash. California is doing everything they can do to show the rest of the country that making medical cannabis legal is causing more problems and just adding to the criminal aspects of cannabis. The disabled and elderly who can benefit most from medical cannabis cant afford it legally. But people say I will get what I can as fast as I can. The people with money are trying to squeeze out the mom and pop growers with regulations and permits that they cant afford. People are bitching about getting $2000 a pound in Cali when you can find it all day long for less than that on the east coast. Just like Holland where the people elected the conservative government to end the flaunting of what leniency was provided for cannabis producers and coffee shops. Commercialization on a large scale is just the wrong way to go. Be happy with being low keyed don't dig your own grave.

How is CA showing the rest of the world that making cannabis legal is causing problems and ADDING to the criminal aspect of cannabis?

Is there a criminal aspect of roses, orchids , or tulips? Are these legal flowers also showing the world that they should be prohibited?

The disabled and elderly can't afford cannabis legally? Why is that? Can they afford food legally?

Hey IJIM if you really can find great cannabis for less on the east coast, why don't you start a CA collective, import that shit, and vend it to the needy at ZERO net profit? Then you would be doing the lords work and sticking it to those greedy bastards you see out there.

So mass production which has lowered the final cost of EVERY product the world has ever know is a BAD idea, because it will lead to less expensive medicine for those who can benefit from it?

I think you were stoned out of your gourd when you wrote this post ;)

:joint:

Last edited:
ya man i shook my head in disgust.I personally couldnt sell somone a zip for 700 i just wouldnt feel good about my self,hell when i first started smoking zips were fifty bucks in mich,that would have been in 78 i was 12

zenoonez

Veteran
Truth.. Whatever your getting in cali, that same pack will go for double over here

And it doesn't have to have kush in the name. Saw some bomb ass blue dream go for north of 5 a # in the ATL less than a month ago. People dropping crazy money.