What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

hillside

Seeing same here in southern Oregon ..,....... Most people blowing it up here from cali anyway so relevant to post . 8-1k even for really nice ones ain't fetching more than 11 . A lot of mediocre and alot of people sitting on shit .......... Full term probably won't see as much of a dent as most these huge operations only get one run in as they can now check hemp grows and have been coming around .

wwoww

Just an example of what illegal large scale can do to pricing. I do not agree with that approach. It hurts everyone. Legal is not something that is an issue for BM pricing. These people need to stop growing massive amounts they cant sale.
im getting last years outs for 400. still green and white and amber trichs. dont have the whole smell kind of getting a hay smell.

10ftclone

im getting last years outs for 400. still green and white and amber trichs. dont have the whole smell kind of getting a hay smell.

that looks like 12.5% of wholesale price. it has to equal $50 an 1/8th to be wholesale right ? i just think the threads gone off track from whats posted in public.

wwoww

that looks like 12.5% of wholesale price. it has to equal $50 an 1/8th to be wholesale right ? i just think the threads gone off track from whats posted in public.

i dont know ive never been to a dispensary in my life. i just go by pounds. current fresh stuff im getting for 800-900 for deps that are just being pulled. i was able to get some seeded stuff for 250 that wasnt to bad.

10ftclone

i dont know ive never been to a dispensary in my life. i just go by pounds. current fresh stuff im getting for 800-900 for deps that are just being pulled. i was able to get some seeded stuff for 250 that wasnt to bad.

lol but its not wholesale ?

TheOutlawTree

Deps have been 7-1 for about 3-4 weeks. Most are saying Its alot slower then normal though. Theres a pretty large over supply in both markets. Ive heard of large multi acre legal grows selling dirt cheap (5-6) just to move it all (on both markets). The legal market in CA wants ‘purple’ stuff, preferably purple gas.

need to have real quality if doing fulls or deps these days. Its only going to get more competitive from here i think. I think its gonna crash this fall...for how long is the question- could it be forever?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Makes no sense to grow more than you can sell. Let them keep it all, it might teach them something.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Might also have something to do with people growing their own. I know I am not taking 3 or 4 packs off the hill this year.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMO it's not any growing small batches. There are way too many industrial sized complexes. That number is gonna increase.. Prob the worst business model ever.

wwoww

With everyone in America wanting to be a grower , a finite amount of consumers and stimulus/ unemployment running out we finally see market saturation. We have hit the high water mark lads , the wave is going to break and roll back.

Already seeing good ins from desperate people at 12 , fresh sun grown starting to hit at 500. Way more product out there now than consumers. The laws of supply and demand are still relevant. I believe the tulip craze is ending and within 12 months there will be a lot of people quitting or using growing as a side gig.

thats crazy i just got some top deps for 800 and i thought it was a good deal. what area are you in to find outs at 5?

Dankwolf

Oregon out going for 400 to trusted 600 to nine trusted . Have a giant influx of gray indoor going for 800-1 . Sad times
My side of indoor still pulling 2200 used to be 4 . I won’t stop for price I love growing . If I break if I make 25% above cost I will be ok lol

Indoor here is all og/ cookies of some sort some chem making it’s way but all beaster if you ask me . Kids what can you do lol