What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

I think most people forgot that pot shouldn't be sold in the first place.it should be free. I mean after all it is a weed. Left to it's own devices it would grow wild outdoors. The only reason pot went up to 6k a pound is that it was made illegal. Now that it the political tide is turning and new laws are being written the prices are heading back down to earth. Pot will never be $4 a pound but that is closer to the real value than 6k.

D

decarboxylator

Pot should be sold, it is a commodity. I think prices are only declining because Cali has flooded the black market across the country. Look at dispensaries in CA, 1/8s of top shelf generally cost $50+.

Prices falling is a good thing tho. It means we are reaching cannabis saturation. Everyone that wants pot can get some now. It's easier to get than alcohol for kids, a good thing imo.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I think most people forgot that pot shouldn't be sold in the first place.it should be free. I mean after all it is a weed. Left to it's own devices it would grow wild outdoors. The only reason pot went up to 6k a pound is that it was made illegal. Now that it the political tide is turning and new laws are being written the prices are heading back down to earth. Pot will never be $4 a pound but that is closer to the real value than 6k.

Where is the little violin playing smiley? You know what else should be free? Ferrari's and blowjobs from super models. Hey wait Ivy league education and health care. No wait housing and international travel.

Oh fuck, just blew my load and forgot that life ain't free.

:joint:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Whats a yooper

picture.php

All those things you mention don't grow wild hydro. Only the dealers and those who stand to profit want a weed to have a price that at times were higher than gold. The average smoker loves what's happening to the prices. Let me ask you this if weed were 100% Leagal and unregulated what should the price be?

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
All those things you mention don't grow wild hydro. Only the dealers and those who stand to profit want a weed to have a price that at times were higher than gold. The average smoker loves what's happening to the prices. Let me ask you this if weed were 100% Leagal and unregulated what should the price be?

My Stone IPA doesn't grow wild, the Malbec wines I love don't grow wild. I don't pay these companies because I am a patsy. I pay them because the make something I want.

I've purchased really great Mx sativa in Oaxaca MX for $8 for several ounces in a huge grocery bag. It was nice, but I still haven't seen the the Hydro fairy throwing oz of indoor at me for the same price.

If 100% unregulated the price should be between $1.00 and $1,000.00 per ounce based on demand.

If no one wants the shit at $1K per oz so much the better, but I've yet to repeat my MX success in the USA.

PS. Please review my previous post. I didn't mention any products, let alone other products that don't grow wild.

If weed were legal and unregulated it wouldn't sell for much. Want proof? Just look at what one state California has done to pot prices.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Eeeey dere oookay...

Sorey aboot all that then...

:D

I'll trade yoo ooo say aboot five bottles of maple syrup fer that dere rat hat you got on.

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
If weed were legal and unregulated it wouldn't sell for much. Want proof? Just look at what one state California has done to pot prices.

I live that life. Pot is 100% legal in my universe and price is falling but still people aren't throwing me free lbs. I guess their mortgage and electric bill is giving them second thoughts. All growers that share are doing it ILLEGALLY, indoor or out; your thought that they should hand you sacks for free is funny.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
well the tree made the raw materials.
i polluted/perverted and adulterated them ;)
in all seriousness if you get a chance to sample the sweet sap DO IT!!!
fuggin amazing!!!
i lived in the hills of TN for a while and cherry shine dont compare

I live that life. Pot is 100% legal in my universe and price is falling but still people aren't throwing me free lbs. I guess their mortgage and electric bill is giving them second thoughts. All growers that share are doing it ILLEGALLY, indoor or out; your thought that they should hand you sacks for free is funny.

I'm not saying anyone should or will hand you sacks for free. What I'm saying is that the dynamics would change so much that high pot prices would be a thing of the past.

Latest posts

Latest posts