What's new

Who uses goat & rabbit shit?

G

I have been using shit from my goat's & rabbit's for years during the flowering stage. This has alway's worked wonders for me. Just wondering if anyone else saves a buck like me.If so what? :joint:

G

Rabbit shit is one of natures miracle ferts, I have seen very healthy plants grown outdoors in buckets of nothing but rabbit shit and pearlite.

Dr. D

Veteran
Now that i didnt know..thats interesting..thats the rabbits first poo then i take it?

G

approx npk levels for goat shit =1.44/0.5/1.21 rabbit shit =2.40/1.40/0.60....info taken from weedworld issue 53 article by mel thomas

G

Table 2: Approximate composition of organic fertilizers.*
Fertilizer Percent composition
N P2O5 K2O
Cow manure 0.5-2.0 0.2-0.9 0.5-1.5
Horse manure 0.5-2.5 0.3-2.5 0.5-3.0
Sheep manure 1.0-4.0 1.0-2.5 1.0-3.0
Rabbit manure, dry 2.3 1.4 0.8
Poultry manure 1.1-6.0 0.5-4.0 0.5-3.0
Dried blood 12.0-14.5 0.4-1.5 0.6
Hog manure 0.3-0.5 0.2-0.4 0.4-0.5
*Actual percent composition depends upon moisture content, bedding and/or litter materials.

Found Here: http://www.ecosyn.us/ecocity/Links/My_Links_Pages/rabbit_manure01.html

G

What do you feed your rabbits? Just pellet food? Or do you give them fresh veggies? My daughter wants a rabbit and if I can get something outta it Im game I just need to know what its gonna cost me to keep the dam thing alive lol!

G

I use goat chit on most of my garden veggies and it works very well. Best of all, no weed seeds.

G

Hey Juan, I just feed it veggies carrots & celery. He doesn't eat a lot. So there not an xpensive animal just hard to clean up after put it into a cage that way you dont follow it around for droppings. LoL

Lions and Tigers and Bears and Goats and Rabbits. Oh My!

Lions and Tigers and Bears and Goats and Rabbits. Oh My!

Hmmm. Ain't that some shit.
Juan, this is a win-win situation. If the rabbit crap is good, you'll grow some good shit. Worst case scenario... rabbit stew.
Aww, you kwazy wabbit. Trichs aren't for kids.
Rev :cool:

Last edited:

Latitude18

Vegetarian animals make good shit , stay away from hogs and chickens , unless it's processed, i have goat sheep and chickens all over the place , Donkeys too , farmers also tie there cows up on the side of the road here , maybe i should get the pooper-scooper out

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
Never consididerd useing bunny poo.i've been thinking about getting a few does @ a buck to breed for the meat.i love rabbit on the dinner table.now i have another reason to get this going.look out Buggsy your days are numberd.lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts