What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

who is legally responsible?

bye12

Hey fellow Austrian growers

Im in the process of moving in with my girlfriend in Austria and have a question regarding on how the law works regarding growing for personal use.
I know it is illegal to flower cannabis for personal use but also that its most likely just a minor offense that will result in a fine.
But my question is if we boht are responsible for the grow since we live together or if I can take the legal actions alone if I for some reason get busted?

My girlfriend cant have any thing in her police register since it could affect here future work opportunities so dont want to risk anything hence need to know before I start growing.

Grow safe,
Peace