What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows Glue better than you

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Everything looks great. The ogkb looks delicious.
What's in the Tupperware beside the lamp in the crawl space?

dudes be in that tote!

:yeahthats

As well as little flowering clones of each Skunk 91 female. That's how I'm going to do things from now on as space provides. Flower the males in the isolation chamber alongside little clones to collect both seeds and male pollen if desired. I got most of the fixins to make a second isolation chamber, I just need to buy some odds and ends and totes and do the damn thing. I want to at least have the capability to flower out two different males at the same time. This should really speed things up for me breeding wise.

also, whats up whodat?

Sup mannnnn? Thanks for popping in y'all, been dead around here with not much too report on. Skunk 91s will be coming down soon to soonish (Thursday is day 63). There's no real rush for them to clear out as I'm still vegging out plants to go to flower. I'd like to keep vegging stuff til it won't fit in the veg area anymore. Next run I'm going to do whole plant pollinations so I can collect a shit ton of seeds.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah seeds! im still learning to pace my males out, looks like i can crack off two back to back in spring and fall but i didnt have the second rounds of cuts ready. this fall im gonna open pollinate the Acapulco gold to make some f2s, also hopefully (fingers crossed) ill be doing the sweet tooth project this fall as well. giving back is where its at

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Very nice nugs there, i was wondering wat u use for ferts n your meth for dry n cure? Im hav a ton of trouble with my dry n cure method or my nutes cuz all my nugs look the same to me after i harvest any help will be greatly affected?

I usually use dry organic fertilzer blends like Espoma blends, happy frog, roots organics, etc. I go from solo cups to gallon containers where they finish sexing and I'll pick males during this time. To finish flower the gallons go into at least 5 gallon containers but I prefer 7 gallon containers. If I wasn't so confined in my vertical space I would probably go for 10s.

Drying and curing is best to be done in a nice slow manner. Don't be in a rush to dry and cure otherwise you'll end up with weed that looks good but smells like grass or hay. I buck all the fan leaves off at harvest and let the plant slow dry for 7 days or so down there in the crawlspace. No direct air blowing on it.

personally i use only the finest p2p meth for my cure. lol

Breaking-Bad.jpg

personally i use only the finest p2p meth for my cure. lol

I usually use dry organic fertilzer blends like Espoma blends, happy frog, roots organics, etc. I go from solo cups to gallon containers where they finish sexing and I'll pick males during this time. To finish flower the gallons go into at least 5 gallon containers but I prefer 7 gallon containers. If I wasn't so confined in my vertical space I would probably go for 10s.

Drying and curing is best to be done in a nice slow manner. Don't be in a rush to dry and cure otherwise you'll end up with weed that looks good but smells like grass or hay. I buck all the fan leaves off at harvest and let the plant slow dry for 7 days or so down there in the crawlspace. No direct air blowing on it.

View Image

Dam ima have to go over my posts before i hit done this phone is starting to kill me. Anywho so my plan is to go along with my dry hut then in terms of ferts ima jus cut tha line to flouranova im tired of all the additives.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Dam ima have to go over my posts before i hit done this phone is starting to kill me. Anywho so my plan is to go along with my dry hut then in terms of ferts ima jus cut tha line to flouranova im tired of all the additives.

If you're growing in soil then go completely organic.

If you really want to go with synthetic nutes then at least switch to coco if not full on hydro.

:2cents:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nameless, I'm about to get some Grimm Creeper and LUI 13 beans wet and I stumbled on your old '12 icmag thread on them and they looked really good. What were the smells you got off of them?

Organic seems like a lot to start but the ladies turn out beautiful, ive been thinking about it but i got no idea where to start i got no space for a grow bed well a big one anyway. Im shure if i did the math from buying nutes to buying additives amd soil it's probably tha same who knows, im jus conflicted right now cuz usually im not growing in summer cuz it get too hot in my house so i dont bother with it. Anywho i jus cant make any swtches now

YetiOG

If you're growing in soil then go completely organic.

If you really want to go with synthetic nutes then at least switch to coco if not full on hydro.

:2cents:

I agree i dont like hydro food in soil it makes for coughs galore... soil is the organic medium should be organic. Can do organic coco but soil is vetter coco + proper coco food is awesome.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
just saw your post ab the lui 13... i think mine was a freebie, cant remember. anyway i didnt like it. i feel like i had a dud though. slow veg and a weird taste. rock hard greasy nugs, she was just always a runt

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
just saw your post ab the lui 13... i think mine was a freebie, cant remember. anyway i didnt like it. i feel like i had a dud though. slow veg and a weird taste. rock hard greasy nugs, she was just always a runt

Thanks for the follow up. Nothing ever came of those seeds as they either didn't germinate or make it past seedling stage before petering out. I haven't popped any more beans in awhile but the next ones will be to test my Star Dawg IX crosses. :yes:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is a pick (shitty pic off an old iphone, good camera is acting up) of the "who dats glue"
picture.php

buds are pretty large, medium density, smell like sour d and bubble gum w hints of chem
very greasey