What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who grows Glue better than you

snakemanOG

Here are my poor little seedlings as of 9/5. The orthene + riptide treatment ended up rocking them pretty hard in the long run and that was already after the root aphids had been doing a number on them. I'm confident that they will pull through as I'm really looking forward to a lot of them, the males as well. LeeRoyTK, 24K White Gold, and Headbanger.

Seaf0ur cued me in to getting some Met52EC to hopefully get rid of the RA. I've been using Microbelift BMC and that has helped but I still see the occasional flyer floating around.

Everything in the crawlspace is plugging along fine for now. Most of my attention has been focused on the outdoor planter since I got those girls out there.

View Image View Image

That sucks they got hit so hard. When they get up and go they should be nice. Both of the SSD seedlings I had ended up being male. 3 out of 5 female from a mixed bag wasn't bad, but would have loved 5 girls. I'm gonna put the one that's more mature outside so I can get some pollen. I may cross it into the GDP I've got.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
That sucks they got hit so hard. When they get up and go they should be nice. Both of the SSD seedlings I had ended up being male. 3 out of 5 female from a mixed bag wasn't bad, but would have loved 5 girls. I'm gonna put the one that's more mature outside so I can get some pollen. I may cross it into the GDP I've got.

Yeah man, give it a whirl. I wish I had dabbled with breeding a while ago but I just lacked the proper know how on making isolation chamber, etc.

snakemanOG

Yeah man, give it a whirl. I wish I had dabbled with breeding a while ago but I just lacked the proper know how on making isolation chamber, etc.

I really need to read up before/if I get serious, for now I'll really just be playing around. I have a decent understanding of genetics from my reptile breeding days, but plants are a bit more complicated. For the most part, your working dominat, co-dom and recessive genes and you really don't see the pheno types like you do with plants.

I'm going to give it a shot, you never know what might happen.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Got the Met52 EC in today and have yet to apply it. I will root drench all the little ones tonight before bed and feed them as well.

picture.php

9/13

picture.php

9/15

picture.php

9/16

picture.php

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
The little stragglers as of tonight after the first treatment with the Met52 EC. The stuff was weird, really oily.

picture.php
picture.php

snakemanOG

The little stragglers as of tonight after the first treatment with the Met52 EC. The stuff was weird, really oily.

View Image View Image

Hope that stuff fixes it for you. They look like they'll be really nice when they don't have aphids holding them back.

Your other pics look very nice also.

How much and how often do you rotate your plants? It always trips me out when I see your set up. I honestly never thought about it until just now, but that might be an option for my tent that would allow me to get away from the scrog. Although I have been pretty happy with the results, it's a pain to do more than one at a time in there that way.

I need to go back and re-read this thread. I should have read better the first time and I wouldn't have to ask as many questions.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Hope that stuff fixes it for you. They look like they'll be really nice when they don't have aphids holding them back.

Your other pics look very nice also.

How much and how often do you rotate your plants? It always trips me out when I see your set up. I honestly never thought about it until just now, but that might be an option for my tent that would allow me to get away from the scrog. Although I have been pretty happy with the results, it's a pain to do more than one at a time in there that way.

I need to go back and re-read this thread. I should have read better the first time and I wouldn't have to ask as many questions.

I never rotate the plants, I keep them where they are and only back them away from the bulb as they grow closer to it. That way the plants orient themselves to face the bulb and I never mess with that.

On another note I noticed that there are spider mites around now. One plant in particular. In the several years I've been growing I've never had them before. Figures with the root aphids going on too. I'm going to pull off the worst looking foliage, let them ride it out till tomorrow to dry out some more, and then give them the chop.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Ended up chopping them down after all. Most were pretty much there but one plant in particular will be on the larfier side when dry. I still have the ladyboi in the greenhouse and the two in the outdoor plot though. :yes:

snakemanOG

Ended up chopping them down after all. Most were pretty much there but one plant in particular will be on the larfier side when dry. I still have the ladyboi in the greenhouse and the two in the outdoor plot though. :yes:

Bummer on the mites. I've been lucky so far myself. I was gifted a Big Bud clone that had some on it. I isolated it and tried to treat it, but I couldn't get rid of them. Ended up trashing that before it started flowering.

It's always nice having back ups. Trying to decide what to put in next. I've got GG, GDP and either Grape Ape or Fruity pebbles clones that will be ready when this run finishes.

I also started a feminized Blue OG and a unknown OG Kush seeds that popped a week or so ago. They won't be ready to go for the next run though.

snakemanOG

got pics of yer grape ape?

I'm not 100% sure if these are Grape Ape or Fruity Pebbles. I got a bag seed out of a 50/50 bag of GA/FP. I started the seed early this year and gave the seedling to a friend before it was sexed. It was doing really well so I took 3 clones 18-21 days into flowering. They all ended up rooting for me and have been reverting slowly but surely. The plant I took from ended up getting ruined, first time grow severely over fed. I gave 1 clone to a different friend, and his dog destroyed it. I'm keeping these 2 for me.

I'll be putting them in larger pots this weekend.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Picture Dump! Here are some of the nicer pictures from harvest and dried bud shots from just recently. These are all pictures of the testers I ran for Bodhi (Lemon Diesel x A11G F4).

First several are pictures of the plants that were ran outside, full season and the one that started herming badly and I let finish in my small greenhouse.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SourDank

Veteran
Looks awesome bro, I'm surprised you didn't keep a cut of the #8. She looks the most appealing to the eye. Did you have beef with the smell, taste or high?

Latest posts

Latest posts