What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who Are The Best production Growers In Canada?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you guys have cups?

Who are the best Production Growers who grow "our level"??

Dime

I'd say the best ones packed it in after legalization. If you mean legal for revenue then I think it's canopy growth,Tilray, and SNDL. They just buy their stock from seed companies,not sure if any of them care about cups, just the dollar.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tilray are awful,, canopy growth can't tell there ass from there elbow when it comes to good weed,,,

I'm talking about largeish scale growers who produce epic weed,,, like the shit I grow

Dime

The market is so saturated where I live so there's no demand for large scale clandestine growers,that ship has sailed. The Natives take the grey at smoke shops and the legal suppliers take that end of it .

Dime

I have no idea,I used to run production and it's dried up. There's no money in it,I wish it wasn't so but you can buy it for $3-$5 a gram at smoke shops and cheaper by quantity. If it's excellent you may find a few people but most are too cheap to spend the money.

bimblebrains_1

As far as Ive heard there is a price cap built in to the metric for gram prices and it is low so top shelf can not go for much more if anything than mids,hence craft isn't prevalent in the legal framework...bet the traditional/grey market is rife with good product

outdoordreams

Do you guys have cups?

Who are the best Production Growers who grow "our level"??
Are you asking about Legal or Grey market production?
There are many companies in each category that are producing high end products.
More micro growers are putting out fire flower on the legal market. Some of the bigger facilities are putting out great flower as well.

Reactions: Rgd

weedemart

The top shelf cannabis are not produced by the largest producer yet as it is challenging to offer this level of quality and meet their business agenda.

weedemart

If you looking for investment , look at MTLC tickers. 3 quarter in row of net operation income. They must do something good.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm looking for the ultimate legal guys,, has to be consistent batches,, someone who can do production but not too big that that quality drops,, I'd love to find larger producer's but I'm always fearful that the quality drops off

weedemart

I'm looking for the ultimate legal guys,, has to be consistent batches,, someone who can do production but not too big that that quality drops,, I'd love to find larger producer's but I'm always fearful that the quality drops off
honestly theres always a trade off. Some small producer has really good flowers but their prices sucks.

some larges producer has good prices but their quality is not consistent.

choose one that fit your budget.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I need the most consist, highest quality,, I guess price is subjective and is dependent on how much I can commit to

weedemart

the best quality is in 7g format and you will pay 50. i dont think you will find what you want in the 28g format.

try casa di fiore never been disapointed.

Last edited: