What's new

WhiteWidow 1st Grow/ 1st Report

:wave: Hey yall
This is ma first grow and first report as you gathered from the title :wink: I really enjoyed doing this after all ma endless nights dreaming, that one day jah would alllow me too. Lets get to it.......

I grew her under a 250hps, soil (nothing added), no fan, Untrained, nuted with earth juice grow, GH 3 part, Epson salts (Mg), superthrive.

So i walked over to the Jar's that have been curing for about 3 weeks now, and selected the one containing the lower buds....

oooooooohhhhhh da smell kicked me back: During da beginning of da grow she smelled like shit...literally :moon: During the later stage she began to smell better...more like candy, no gummy smell or fruity smell but more like a bland sweet smell kinda like sugar or cracking open a sugarcane. NOW its kinda hard to explain, smells kinda grassy, yet sweetish....REALLY hard to pinpoint but there it is

After looking through da Jar ....Voila

mmmmmm :chin: Which to choose :chin: :chin: :chin: aaahha!!

Now how to smoke it :chin: :chin: ahhhhhhh da good ole joint ...let get da rolling

light it and PPPPPPUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!! Cough, Cough, Cough

Taste: Tastes HARSH AS HELL :confused: Propably due to not flushing it well :mad: Tastes kinda spicy...really spicy, and kills da throat and chest, like not to ma liking really......OH SHIT fortgot to take another puff :joint:

High: Hit me quick :rolleyes: :D :eek: :tongue: So dis is homegrown shit.....ahhhhhhhh yes!! My body collapses and typing is slower.... all in the body :frown: Really hoped to get an extreme headrush, but this bud kicked ma assssss completely and doing anything becomes a problem....All i can say is :smoweed: and grow it too, it sure makes a difference on how you view dis majical plant, GREAT STUFF

Last edited:
G

HI CenzieamaBhangi, I always like to read reports about first grows. I brings back memories. I'd say you did a great job on your first grow. And you'll get better with experiance. Just you think of that! Everything besides the taste sounds about right. Since WW is a indica I don't expect you'd get a extreme headrush but a hard hitting stone with plenty of body hit. The taste could be how you dried and cured perhaps not flushing near the end. But otherwise congratulations and welcome to the club.

Last edited:
thanks smokey, It sure does make a difference growing your own weed. No random, shady dealers walking in and out of ma apartment, saving a couple hundred bucks, smoking higher potency weed, more quantity not forgetting quality. Ma next grow would include BOGs medley, durban/skunk#1, the third i leave to yall to decide.....PLEASE HELP. Being a "newbie" , i really need advice on which strain(s) provide an EXTREME HEADRUSH HIGH?????Little, preferrably no couchlock?
Jah bless yall, grow and smoke in peace

G

It sure does bro! You need a sativa or sativa hybrid. With the hybrid easier to grow for a newbie. Paradise Nebula or Bog's Lsd come to mind as easy to grow. Also Wait for Rez' Apollo11 G5's. Once you get a little more experiance try Cinderella 99, they strecth some though. Best of luck, Smokey.

tokinjoe

Nice! Enjoy em my brotha..I'm wondering what another month in the jar will do for the harshness....

Latest posts

Latest posts