What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Russian & Great White Shark, 4000w c02

blahman

Plants: 22 Plants in total, 16 White Russian and 6 Great White Sharks.

System: Flood and drain buckets with air stones in each.

Lighting: 4 x 1000w lights air cooled on two light movers. 2 lights per mover.

C02 was also used.

blahman

22 days flower

22 days flower

22 days flower

Attachments

• DSC01730.jpg
    DSC01730.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 18
  • DSC01733.jpg
    DSC01733.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 18

blahman

55 Days

55 Days

55 Days

Attachments

• DSC01768.jpg
    DSC01768.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC01772.jpg
    DSC01772.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Great White Shark.jpg
    Great White Shark.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 20

Dimebagg

Your GWS's are wayy whiter than mine. Good lookin buds, not much info on the strain around here. Now I know I can do better, hah

blahman

Your GWS's are wayy whiter than mine. Good lookin buds, not much info on the strain around here. Now I know I can do better, hah

Its a very good strain. I've been pretty impressed with it. Its definitely the best white strain I've grown so far. Blows my white russians and white widows away. Especially after a couple month cure. Yield is nothing to laugh at either.

My White Russians never look very white. The white widow was very white. But if you looked close its actually a lot small hairs making it white. Not a over abundance of trichromes.

burnt out og'er
Veteran
Beautiful results blahman :dance013:

I have a couple questions about the system...
you said "flood & drain buckets with air stones in each"

wtf ???
Is that more like a hybrid dwc system with occasional floods & drain cycles to cycle out what's staying in each bucket ?

Or does it do a full flood and drain out leaving the buckets fairly empty like a true ebb & flow bucket similar to the hydro flow e&f system and if so...why the air stones ?

Is this the same system you're currently running with the troubled batch in your infirmary thread ?

grapeman

Veteran
So how did your White russians do for you? Any yield or smoke comments? I've got 6 vegging now.

blahman

Beautiful results blahman :dance013:

I have a couple questions about the system...
you said "flood & drain buckets with air stones in each"

wtf ???
Is that more like a hybrid dwc system with occasional floods & drain cycles to cycle out what's staying in each bucket ?

Or does it do a full flood and drain out leaving the buckets fairly empty like a true ebb & flow bucket similar to the hydro flow e&f system and if so...why the air stones ?

Is this the same system you're currently running with the troubled batch in your infirmary thread ?

It was a typical flood and drain, flooding 4 times a day. But after a drain I was left with 3-4" of water at the bottom of the buckets. So I added a air stone to each because I was scared of problems from stagnant water.

The system I was having problems with in the infirmary thread did not have the air stones. I went to smaller buckets so my rez would be able to handle more pots. Same controller of course.

blahman

So how did your White russians do for you? Any yield or smoke comments? I've got 6 vegging now.

Yield is middle of the road for me. Not bad, but not the best thats for sure. I can't get the buds rock hard like other strains. Although they get just as big. After a nice cure the smoke is above average. A nice flavour and smell. It has a very light fruity smell and continues to hit me hard day after day. The Great Whites have a much harder hit at first. But you get used to it within a week and it loses that intense peak. Thats if your chronic :p

How did you make out with the 6 you had vegging?

Latest posts

Latest posts