What's new

White Gold 24k diary

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hi GA, always nice when you stop by...

Not getting any smell off the big one yet. Amazing buds, really going crazy right now. Not seen anything like it. Getting the golf ball looking nugs going too.
Got some pics...

The taller pheno is still well thirsty in a 9.5L airpot.

The shorter one seemed to respond to the 'Evolution' spray. This is a PM product that seems to help 12/12 for seed growing by increasing veg growth and sometimes delaying flower to give plants more time to grow bigger and stronger before flowering.

It seems to work sometimes and not others without any pattern I've seen yet.

There are a couple of TTG top pics in there too. That plant is turning into a monster. I'll update the other thread with another pic of that one.

hey reg,

looking good I always love the growth in coco

I wish I had done mine in coco now
instead of soil but the bag was sitting wanting to be used up

thanks
GA

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
Flush time

Flush time

Hi GA - Use what is there I say. I'm not a big fan of soil though, I used it as newbie and of course over watered, over nuted, got the ph wrong etc. Coloured my view. Tried coco and have loved it ever since. Couldn't imagine using anything else now and that is unusual for me, I love trying new ways of doing things normally.

Time for a quick non pictorial update just to note flush on the taller WG started yesterday.

Both WG plants have developed a similar, mild odour. Not strong at all but quite a dank undertone to the smell.

This is probably the mildest smelling strain I've ever tried. Could be a massive factor for some. I remember I was always on the look out for a good, low smelling strain cos of the para factor and other practical factors too perhaps.

be back in with pics and a more full update this weekend I'm hoping.

peace.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
nice Reg

mine are 3 weeks now i'll may send picts... .. .

all the best

hi 74g please feel free to post some pics on here and we can compare notes about pheno's, smell etc.

Got some pics now.....

the monster in the background is part of the TTG

the wg I'm flushing is still drinking a fair bit, I might be a little premature with the flush but when I take it will be a tad before 8 weeks and the trich's are clouding.
Any opinions as to whether this is too early? I've got half a mind to give some 1/2 nutes for a while or some ripen or something for a week.
Also hoping to get this on the high side so not bothered about running much longer.

Attachments

• WG flush# (1).jpg
    WG flush# (1).jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 23
  • WG flush# (2).jpg
    WG flush# (2).jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 22
  • WG flush# (3).jpg
    WG flush# (3).jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hi GA - Use what is there I say. I'm not a big fan of soil though, I used it as newbie and of course over watered, over nuted, got the ph wrong etc. Coloured my view. Tried coco and have loved it ever since. Couldn't imagine using anything else now and that is unusual for me, I love trying new ways of doing things normally.

Time for a quick non pictorial update just to note flush on the taller WG started yesterday.

Both WG plants have developed a similar, mild odour. Not strong at all but quite a dank undertone to the smell.

This is probably the mildest smelling strain I've ever tried. Could be a massive factor for some. I remember I was always on the look out for a good, low smelling strain cos of the para factor and other practical factors too perhaps.

be back in with pics and a more full update this weekend I'm hoping.

peace.

hey reg

I still do a least one soil grow a year its usually if im going away on hols during the grow makes things easy for my caretaker lol

but im with you a 100% on the coco as long as your keeping the ph in check your fine its super easy to use correct etc

smells on my 24k are mild on the shorter one but its pure tangie on the taller one and the buds are huge

looking forward to seeing some pics

thanks
GA

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hi 74g please feel free to post some pics on here and we can compare notes about pheno's, smell etc.

Got some pics now.....

the monster in the background is part of the TTG

the wg I'm flushing is still drinking a fair bit, I might be a little premature with the flush but when I take it will be a tad before 8 weeks and the trich's are clouding.
Any opinions as to whether this is too early? I've got half a mind to give some 1/2 nutes for a while or some ripen or something for a week.
Also hoping to get this on the high side so not bothered about running much longer.

hey reg,

nice pic of the TTG ill have to let sam aka bloom know he has a few of these just into flower

on the flush I like to get a min of 2 weeks flush myself

is the ripen GHE ?
I used that a few years back I think I stopped when I started to use AN nutes and was using final flush or clear cant remember the name now,

as for your harvest time I planning to harvest mine at 10 weeks
its very cold in my area atm day and night !!
so I can see them going the full 10,
A warmer area and some coco id have them finished off for 8 weeks like yourself reg

I usually have my indy dom amber/milky/cloudy
satty dom few amber but most clear and cloudy

thanks
GA

Latest posts

Latest posts