What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Buffalo Seeds

Greasy Glands

Aloha! I just wanted to start a thread for my favourite Breeders currently White Buffalo Seeds from here in Canada. I have seen many I currently have 6 Females of their (Angola Red #13 F X Colombian Black M) X Original Haze M's and some packs of Angola Red #13 F X Malawi M, Angola Red #13 F X Original Haze M & Sasquatch F X Puna Haze IBL M from them to run after these. I found White Buffalo Seeds after i was gifted 2 phenos of (Angola Red #13 F X Colombian Black M) X Original Haze M bloomed for 14 1/2 Weeks in living soil. 1 of those was my absolute favourite herb i have came accross in 16 years of smoking. It had a spicy incense aroma out of the jar with a tasty woody flavor and a euphoric/racy effect. It also had the piff afterburn aroma. Im hoping i can find a similar pheno out of these 6 females i have going currently. Im also hopeful this can be a good thread with alot of solid reports of their work. Thanks For Stoppin By...Boom Shiva :tiphat:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20191225_161954.jpg
    20191225_161954.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 71
  • 20191225_161522.jpg
    20191225_161522.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 80
  • 20191225_161140.jpg
    20191225_161140.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 20191225_160630.jpg
    20191225_160630.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 20191225_160350.jpg
    20191225_160350.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

rykus

Hey bud, recognize ya off IG.

Got some good seeds out of those guys weed, and grew a lot of the BC cuts they use.. definitely some gems and a lot of different stuff to be found than the average elite cut pollen huckers...got a destroyer cross or f-gen going from them for awhile but haven't had time to flower her out yet...

Got some Malawi x sasquatch I think somewhere in a baggie too..

Golden Tree

The WB crew are legends! I’m certain you’ll find everything you’re looking for and so much more!

Exciting thread!

Can’t wait to watch the show!

Great looking plants my friend

Blessings

Greasy Glands

Hey Dudes Thanks alot for the kind words..I totally agree..I personally love their work and Im looking forward to running out alot of pairings from them. My apologies for not keeping this thread updated..I culled 5 of them and kept 1 female and bloomed it out. Im at Day 81 Today but its a really poor run. Im going to start some Sasquatch F X Puna Haze IBL's next on here

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
I have nothing but respect for WBS... C-Ray is an old time sativa lover and this guys have been doing his thing for many years.

You can see he does his homework really, unlike many commercial seed makers. Good selection of NLD and Haze hybrids indeed and some unique genetics from Spain too.

Wish them the best on their projects.

NOREGRETZ

¡Hola! Solo quería comenzar un hilo para mis criadores favoritos actualmente White Buffalo Seeds desde aquí en Canadá. He visto muchas, actualmente tengo 6 hembras (Angola Red #13 FX Colombian Black M) X Original Haze M y algunos paquetes de Angola Red #13 FX Malawi M, Angola Red #13 FX Original Haze M y Sasquatch FX Puna Haze IBL M de ellos para correr tras estos. Encontré White Buffalo Seeds después de que me regalaran 2 fenotipos de (Angola Red #13 FX Colombian Black M) X Original Haze M floreció durante 14 1/2 semanas en suelo vivo. 1 de esas fue mi hierba favorita absoluta que encontré en 16 años de fumar. Tenía un aroma de incienso especiado fuera del frasco con un sabroso sabor a madera y un efecto eufórico / picante. También tenía el aroma de poscombustión de piff. Espero poder encontrar un fenotipo similar entre estas 6 hembras que tengo actualmente. También espero que este pueda ser un buen hilo con muchos informes sólidos de su trabajo. Gracias por visitarnos... Boom Shiva:tiphat:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Aloha! I just wanted to start a thread for my favourite Breeders currently White Buffalo Seeds from here in Canada. I have seen many I currently have 6 Females of their (Angola Red #13 F X Colombian Black M) X Original Haze M's and some packs of Angola Red #13 F X Malawi M, Angola Red #13 F X Original Haze M & Sasquatch F X Puna Haze IBL M from them to run after these. I found White Buffalo Seeds after i was gifted 2 phenos of (Angola Red #13 F X Colombian Black M) X Original Haze M bloomed for 14 1/2 Weeks in living soil. 1 of those was my absolute favourite herb i have came accross in 16 years of smoking. It had a spicy incense aroma out of the jar with a tasty woody flavor and a euphoric/racy effect. It also had the piff afterburn aroma. Im hoping i can find a similar pheno out of these 6 females i have going currently. Im also hopeful this can be a good thread with alot of solid reports of their work. Thanks For Stoppin By...Boom Shiva :tiphat:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
que te pareció la Angola X o haze?

Oregonism

I thought that the calcium and base saturation talk was gold ala the old slownickel thread. What a turn from swami a few episodes back to these outstanding gents!

Latest posts

Latest posts