What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

while in vancouver

gopot

I'm going to vancouver in a few months and was wandering if hash was to be found or not. Just general advice nothing specific...thanks :whip:

G

There is hash floating around, but most of the stoff found on the street wont get you high. Your best bet is the just get weed, and be a fucking snob about it, just dont be rude as it can get your ass kicked.

Total Amnesiac

I thought there were a few places where you can get buds and hash over the counter, am i wrong? I know the DaKine was selling to anyone for a while, but i think a fire put them out of business. The Melting Point will vape you out I believe, but probably does not sell.

The Marijuana Party bookstore always is smoky, the people there might be cool if you are straight up and just want a personal amount to smoke in town. I would try that if i were you.

When I went there the first time i was wondering how hard it would be to find some buds. I swear I did not even make it ten steps from my car before some guy offered me buds. They were low grade beaster, looked like someone might have given that crap away to the street people to sell but an eighth cost me all of $5 american!! Can't beat that, even if it was a bit ferty.

Better, mid grade buds were 10 bucks a gram. Candian I suppose but i was feeling generous so I paid him $20 US for 2 grams. It was okay.

G

The cops took down Dakines. Man was that ever I night to remember. The deal with the volcano at The Melting Point is $5 for half an hr or a free half hr with a meal (this was to stop street dealers from coming in to just use the volcano)

Total Amnesiac

$5 an hour and they keep it full of dank?? holy shit that rocks. IS there a limit or can you be all Homer Simpson on that volcano?? "More . . .more. . . more" haha

G

U have to supply your own dank, and dont enquire about scoring weed in the store either, as it may just get your ass kicked out of the store. I dont really wanna mention where any current clubs are for fear of them being taken down, but I have found the best street bud down on Commercial Dr. Just remember to be picky, and dont let them intimidate you. If they dont have something good, just keep walking and someone else will approach you. Or find someone who looks like a real hardcore stoner and ask them, u can rest assured you will find dank that is acceptable then, hell you may even run into me.

PNW_grown

Veteran
I was just in Vancouver, lucky for me i live real close... Anyway, i had a blast, and found that most people their are pretty cool about buds, but you cant go asking around in stores or you will be asked to leave/or get kicked out :wink: Like Bram said, dakine was shut down, but there are more places just like it to come, just you wait! I know that there is a bar called the "cambie" and if you go in there through the back door and look at the poeple nearest to the door, be assured they will notice you and you will score :biglaugh: I know of another place and i cant really give out hardcore detail, but it is next to the new amsterdam cafe... You will see lots of people going in and out and get the picture... thats about as close to over the counter as you will get :biglaugh: