What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which vape brand impresses you?

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Is the Tera a heavy hitter?

fyi POTV has them on sale for $144 right now:
I swapped from a volcano and used the tera for about 3 years ,,Fantastic bit of kit ,,stick a load of batteries in ya backpack with bag a weed and off you go

Corpselover Fat

Volcano - easy. Good. Nothing fantastic about it, but it just works. One of the better vapes for sharing. I don't like the sound, but most wouldn't care.

Vapexhale cloud evo - I really loved it. Sadly it died and the company died too. Flowerpot etc probably better any way these days, but I really liked it.

Arizer Solo2 - great vape if you don't mind a bit of restriction. Feels solid and it is soooo easy to keep clean and thus excellent for the daily vaper. Battery lasts about two grams.

Vapcap - this is what I use now since my Solo died. I like it. Hits great and it's simple to maintain. I don't like the torch thing so I got the wand induction heater. You do need to pay more attention when using it or you will combust. Very little restriction.

abyssguard

I've tried a few vape brands, but what's really caught my attention lately is tag bongs. They're known for their top-notch quality and high-performance dab rigs and bongs. If you're into vaping and want a reliable and enjoyable experience, it's worth checking them out. Their products have definitely left a good impression on me!

Last edited:

limegreenlimey

Another dynavap fan. Much better hits than the other portable vapes I have tried. Some have better flavour ; none I have tried have bigger clouds / better efficiency. The SB Mighty, for example, tastes a bit better but eats through weed like there's no tomorrow.

All round best whip vape I have tried is the Silver Surfer Vape. Great flavour, thick hits, pretty efficient.

Best bag vape I have tried is the Herbalaire. It is much better in every respect than the Volcano (I own both).

Best expensive vape I have tried is the VripTech heat wand. Amazing flavour, amazing extraction. Only problem is that a super hot, all glass vape isn't highly suitable for clumsy stoners.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I've tried a few vape brands, but what's really caught my attention lately is tag bongs. They're known for their top-notch quality and high-performance dab rigs and bongs. If you're into vaping and want a reliable and enjoyable experience, it's worth checking them out. Their products have definitely left a good impression on me!
Thats an expensive side you order from. Got my 16" double honeycomb direct from thickassglass for 80 bucks reduced price. Iirc normal would be 120 and not 240

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I got a Ganesh Vapes GGo Vape battery that I like a lot. If you don't turn it off, it stays on seemingly forever. I can come back two, three days later and it's still on. It gives a really good hit as well. $20US at Skymint.

5c36fafce02eafc5be8b927aa3a9e65d

Sweatloaf

I skimmed the four pages of this thread and I didn't see the one that I've been using mentioned: DaVinci IQ2. It's the first vape I purchased and so far I've been happy with it. Like @moose eater said in an earlier post here, there's probably not a perfect vape.

The reason I picked this one is that the entire delivery path from bowl to mouthpiece is ceramic and glass. I'm intrigued by the Storz and Bickel portables which are made from "medical grade plastic", but I didn't want to go that route to start.

The IQ2 is metal and it is a bit hefty which is both a positive and a negative. For ease of cleaning and taking it apart, I'd give it an 8/10. The ceramic bowl is easy to clean as well as the removable glass "flavor chamber". There is one area inside the unit after you've taken the glass tube out that's a bit of a bitch to clean with alcohol soaked Q-tips, but it could be worse. Also, when I clean it I do put a small tuft of cotton ball inside the tube as a filter. Even though I don't vape higher than 393 F I'm still a bit surprised at how brown the cotton ball tuft gets and I'm glad it's on the cotton and not in my lungs. The cotton ball tuft hack also catches fine bits of flower that would otherwise also make their way to my lungs.

It comes with some accessories to use concentrates with it and also comes with a ceramic "dosage pod" that's fiddly to load because it's small but I've been using it more often because it's easy to pop in an out. I'd like to order more of them but they've been sold out of a lot of the accessories for months and months.

The rechargeable battery isn't very long lived.

Do I think it's perfection? No. Is it working for me? Yes.

Tincandtoke

Have to give a shout out to Cannabis Hardware CH and their ball vapes

Leaf Fusion with a diffuser head and 25mm bangers on the left
B-1 and B-2 heads on the right

For flavor and (I cannot believe this) micro dosing these units work great

IMG_20231210_134028.jpg IMG_20231215_203143.jpg IMG_20231215_203154.jpg

Last edited: