What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Which girl for the Kali pollen?!?

G

nl5 x haze x kali mist is what i would do, the others are unknown lineage, or at least unlisted here, so, going by that, i'd choose the vintage sensi strain, for sure..plus, that old nl5/haze is supposed to be some bomb shit.

also, id hit the kali mom so you have more pure kali stock to work with in the future:2cents:

anxious to see these pics, your strain collection sounds very nice :)

take care

G

also, id hit the kali mom so you have more pure kali stock to work with in the future

if you only have facilities to pollinate a single female right now, maybe some small chamber with little elbow room, do the kali mist pure first, or, just take clones of all of these strains and put them directly into 12/12 after rootin and let the pollen loose on the lot of 'em...this way you can beta test all the possibilities to see which match-ups turned out best for your situation, and go from there...

Last edited:
G

WHAT'S THE POINT?

WHAT'S THE POINT?

the only other thing, which i originally forgot to mention, is goals.

why are you making seed? what is your goal here?

make sure you have thought this over well before slingin' pollen... A male let loose in your growroom will spell disaster for your head smoke, so make sure you are dead-set on making seed, and for good reason (ie: reducing flowertime, improving yield, making F2 stock et al.) before ruining your sinse. crop...

while crossing two strains just because it sounds nice may turn up some fantastic results, making seed 'for the hell of it' is a waste of time, IMVHO, unless you just want to experiment. this is how we learn...

good luck, and think it through more:chin:
5538KG2_DAY50_LOW-thumb.JPG

Last edited: