What's new

Where's all the hash?

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
Good luck trying to find it any place outside of a cannabis club or making it yourself. Back in the 80's(yes, I know I'm old) you could find most of your connections with some or they knew somebody that was holding, now nobody has it or knows where to get it. I smoked some pure evil blond stuff strait out of Lebanon that still had the producers stamp right on it or Moroccan black(or brown) that tasted like spicy sandalwood and got you stoned to the bone. There just doesn't seem to be a glut like there used to be, am I way off base on this or does anybody else notice this? Thank God the weed is better now otherwise I would have missed the hash more.;)

Hippo

Unforunatly its seems at the moment that u arent off base buddy, but quality hashish importation has declined rapidly in recent years.
Im in the UK and have great contacts all over the country and the story is the same allover.
Up until say 10 years ago we could get hash all the time and were sometimes spoilt for choice. We had blond hash in a few flavors from differant countrys or regions of em, soft black afgan hash. Usually they came in slabs ofg 100 -250grams, however sometimes u could get the eggs like TCB mentions but im sure they were bigger than 5g's.
Now i cant find hash for love nor money, ive asked all my contacts but it seems that the only stuff that is available is the dreaded soap, personally i dont consider that shit hash and can get it by the kilo if i liked but i dont.
Black squidgy hash is sometimes available, however its nothing like the black hash from the 80's early 90's.
I stick to smoking my own hash these days, but if i can get something special i will pay forit if its quality.
The only time i see a choice now is when i make my twice annual visits to Amsterdam. :(
And so it seems that importation of hashish has become to risky for the returns or some other reason, either way i dont like it,
Im just glad im self sufficent even if i do like a differant flavor for a change.
Wish i could get some of them eggs, them sound pretty good mate ;) lol

G

I'm not trying to promote anyones product, but for me, after my first Bubble run a year or 2 ago, I quit looking for anyones hash. I now dedicate 1 plant per harvest for bubble. I dont bother with pressing and forming it, I leave it loose to crumble into joints, then kinda watch folks as they hit it, love those expressions!!

G

In western canada those who are in the know can get lots of imported hash currently we have MH stamped morrocan 200gram plates 5 per kg , there is the other light blonde plates that come in 150g plates with 1 100g plate to make the kg , recently soft red/blonde lebanese (I am told) has showed up , on the black afghani side of things there is dragon gold stamp , Rolls royce , plain with no stamp , red wraped with no stamp several have no stamp , the morrocan is very good as is the leb ,the black vary in weight from 990 grams to 1097 g all over the place but it is hear and there is literally tons of from what I am told my friend takes pictures of them all and records and collects peices of them , I prefer the sativa'a and hashes I make from them personally :D RM

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Hippo .... I totally agree... although the 80's weren't soo much for me .. (being slightly younger) I remeber when I started we could get good hash ... then it all turned to soap... aarrggh ... I have ground this into the floor before... I used to know welsh people who made it ... (they told me what was in it at like 13-14.... never smoked it again....
nowadays .... luckily I can get some ok ...leb ... the sort you dont need a lighter for... sort of skuffy .... and some killer home growns .... so ...I guess it just depends ... EVREYTHING CHANGES
hope its for the better soon... :)
Peace!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I think Mr hippo almost heard you.

hippo%20dead%20with%20lion.jpg

Awol/CoA

Luckily decent hash is just a stones throw from me.
There have been a few dry times of late though, but that's mainly
because the local dealers have taken up war against each other
and some of those dealers have literally had their homes taken over
and rival dealers move in and call them their homes...It's just crazy.

AWOL

HellaFella

Hash-Man creation, pictured with "Trial By Fire" his creator!
Its fresh Bubbleator 'shisha from Hamp3's "Crypt" ......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooooooo blonde!
9543DSC05312.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts