What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where to get good lebanese hash and other exotic ones ?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Rifman Habibi sounds delicious man....i cant wait to go to the dam in april. Hope i´ll meet Mr.Haze again....the best concentrates and a great guy!!

icetoker

Easygrowing

Veteran
picture.php

Lebanese Bud,s grown in Denmark

picture.php

Exelent smoke but-also gone,just think you should see

smoke for ever

Enjoying

D

deathtosoapbar

Rifman Habibi sounds delicious man....i cant wait to go to the dam in april. Hope i´ll meet Mr.Haze again....the best concentrates and a great guy!!

icetoker

Yeah man get that habibi went dam last september and it is very clean and powerful stuff you wont regret it! But like mentioned its so resinous its hard to roll in aj oint its so sticky!:biggrin:

Kasperian

Great leb easygrowing,,I was in the dam 5mts ago,i found there was more hash in the cafe's than normally avaliable.i dont think you'll have to look to far.

B

British_Bulldog

thet have some yellow and red leb at dampkring to a nice price and caramello.

Thanks man, this thread just peaked my interest as I'll be in the Dam in a few weeks and would really like to get wrecked on some quality Red Leb, as well as sample the more uplifting Yellow too :)

Peace

mr.haze420

Veteran
most shops do not buy the best hash they can, they always say it is too expensive , yet no prob for ice o later at 25-30 a gr wholesale that they double for the smoker. i am lucky to be in a circle of high end import hash smokers. :jump:

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
yet no prob for ice o later at 25-30 a gr wholesale that they double for the smoker.

this is insane indeed. When I was there last november, I saw many ice&so-on stuff, with crazy prices. Once I saw some listed at 70€ per gram (!) on the menu, 5gr for 300€. I was making up my mind about sampling a gram of black bombay for 6 & something euros when some guy suddenly showed up, asked 5 gr of the ice thing, produced the 300 euros as naturally as I produced my 6 euros and just left. i was in shock, really. More than half a plane ticket to India for 5 gr of hash, agh...
There's something rotten in Queen Beatrix's Kingdom...

Irie !

mr.haze420

Veteran
h
this is insane indeed. When I was there last november, I saw many ice&so-on stuff, with crazy prices. Once I saw some listed at 70€ per gram (!) on the menu, 5gr for 300€. I was making up my mind about sampling a gram of black bombay for 6 & something euros when some guy suddenly showed up, asked 5 gr of the ice thing, produced the 300 euros as naturally as I produced my 6 euros and just left. i was in shock, really. More than half a plane ticket to India for 5 gr of hash, agh...
There's something rotten in Queen Beatrix's Kingdom...

Irie !

i agree, for that price, 1/2 of a toke would have to whack me for a whole day.

herbal202

I think this might be amsterdams undoing , the high prices ..
plenty european countries wanting the tourist dollar /euro
I remember getting 3gs for 25 guilders , about £7 if I recall .ahh the good ol days.
if afghanistan has had a bumber crop surley there must be good hash ?

Latest posts

Latest posts