What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to get bio bizz in the usa??

crunks

where can i get the bio bizz line inside the us?? andis their all mix soil worth it..or am i better off just mixing my own organic soil??

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
worm's way

worm's way

When I can't find something at the hydro store in my hometown ,I go through Worm's Way.They have every nutrient you can imagine.Take care...................CC

G

Here are the guys that distribute Bio Bizz in the US. I am using the Top Max bloom boost right now as a test grow againts Pure Blend Pro from Botanicare. I am probably going to switch to their entire line if all works out good.

http://www.fertisource.com

Good luck

Tex

crunks

well i decided to go with aliengrow shop, i ordered bio biz grow an d bloom..i wanna get pk13-14 but is that no organic?? what shoul di get as far as oganics and boosters nad other thigns to care for my plant htat are necessary??

ezozo

I think I have the same problem.
I am using Bio Bizz and the bloom have to much N in it.
I see that the buds have more leafs this way.
I am going to buy or Alaska Mor Bloom 0-10-10 or Earth Juice Bloom 0-3-1 for the last stage.

Someone is using these ?

thanks,
zozo