What's new

where to find seeds in colorado?

Im interested in the genetics they're using.

I spoke to a tall, long haired, hippy type a few months ago and got an information package from him. After reading the material & speaking with him for a while, I came to the conclusion that they didn't have much useful information. Matter of fact, the info packet was riddled with misinformation from the very first sentence. I tossed the info package in my fireplace in the best interests of the planet.

Go ahead & grow the seeds. See what's in them. The worst that could happen is you got hemp seeds.

I certainly wouldnt make those my only plants though.

Get your post count up so I can shoot you a PM.
50 posts. ;)

Oh geez. Well, they've been doing this deal for a couple of years. They're involved in other local events too. I guess if they were giving away hemp seeds they'd catch flak for it.

But I do understand that there's a business involved with selling name-brand seeds.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I asked the guy about the genetics used he dodged the question.

But more than that, the misinformation being handed out does not instill any sort of confidence that they know what they're doing or talking about.

It'd be nice if they'd get a rep here at IC so we could weed out what they really know & are doing.

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Just got some beans from Rocky Mountain Seed Bank. I sent cash in on Monday and my seeds arrived on Friday. They have Dynasty, Bodhi, Brothers Grimm, and a few others.

When I asked the guy about the genetics used he dodged the question.

But more than that, the misinformation being handed out does not instill any sort of confidence that they know what they're doing or talking about.

It'd be nice if they'd get a rep here at IC so we could weed out what they really know & are doing.

I was hoping to be able to report on results of an outdoor grow. But tough weather and bad timing on growing/transplanting my seedlings killed that.

I expect to get an early start next spring in my finished greenhouse. Meanwhile, back to the Pot Shop!

ColoradoSativas

Pure Sativa Seeds organically grown outdoors in Colorado

Pure Sativa Seeds organically grown outdoors in Colorado

Hi everybody,

I grow pure sativas organically outdoors at 7,600 ft. in the fine Colorado sunshine. I grow them out to make seeds. I start with seeds from the fine breeders at Ace, Cannabiogen, Tropical Seeds Company and other sources. Last season's seed offerings are Oaxacan, Panama (pink/red pistil), Punto Rojo, Malawi, Golden Tiger and Zamaldelica. This season's seed offerings will be Ciskei, Bangi Haze, Nepal Jam, Reina Madre (Reunion Island x Congo), Destroyer, Jarilla Sinaloa (Mexican landrace) and Colombian Gold '72. Next season Mullumbimby Madness, Punta Rosa, Kona Gold, Laos Luang Prabang, Durban, Wild Thailand, Mama Thai, Full Moon Thai, Nanan Bouclou, Burmese, Mulanje Gold and Original Haze.

I want to make these seeds available to other growers and medical patients so that everyone can experience this fine pure sativa medicine. I can tell you that there is nothing finer that pure sativas grown outdoors at altitude in Colorado!

Website coming soon, sorry, no mail yet, you'll have to come to Boulder, CO area to pick up seeds.

Best Vibes!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi everybody,

I grow pure sativas organically outdoors at 7,600 ft. in the fine Colorado sunshine. I grow them out to make seeds. I start with seeds from the fine breeders at Ace, Cannabiogen, Tropical Seeds Company and other sources. Last season's seed offerings are Oaxacan, Panama (pink/red pistil), Punto Rojo, Malawi, Golden Tiger and Zamaldelica. This season's seed offerings will be Ciskei, Bangi Haze, Nepal Jam, Reina Madre (Reunion Island x Congo), Destroyer, Jarilla Sinaloa (Mexican landrace) and Colombian Gold '72. Next season Mullumbimby Madness, Punta Rosa, Kona Gold, Laos Luang Prabang, Durban, Wild Thailand, Mama Thai, Full Moon Thai, Nanan Bouclou, Burmese, Mulanje Gold and Original Haze.

I want to make these seeds available to other growers and medical patients so that everyone can experience this fine pure sativa medicine. I can tell you that there is nothing finer that pure sativas grown outdoors at altitude in Colorado!

Website coming soon, sorry, no mail yet, you'll have to come to Boulder, CO area to pick up seeds.

Best Vibes!

You may consider speaking with the admins of this site so you can advertise properly.
And sorry...
But I would rather get my ACE, Cannabiogen & Tropical Seeds from ACE, Cannabiogen & TSC where I can get online at any time and ask questions directly of the breeders.
You'll get yer ass handed to ya if your just hacking somebody elses work & selling it for your own profit as well.
Get a new game!

satva

Veteran
I can grow and consume cannabis legally in Colorado, but can't legally purchase any of the seeds ColoradoSativa mentions. I've smoked sativas since the early 1970's and finally cannabis is legal and I have to illegally purchase seeds from a foreign country. That's not good, and that's not the intent of Amendment 64.

Amendment 64 didn't specify how to procure seeds legally. ColoradoSativa's game - of legally producing and cannabis seeds is within the intent of the law- locally grown, locally produced, and locally consumed. Amendment 64 does not sanction, Colorado cannabis or cannabis seeds to be transported across state lines. The states of Nebraska and Kansas have filed unsuccessful law suits claiming Colorado cannabis products are entering into their states.

After cannabis is fully legal in the United States or another country, then the major cannabis corporation will file patents for their cannabis seeds, in the same way Monsanto patents corn, soybean and rice seeds. By that time, I hope to have collected all the cannabis seeds I need for this lifetime.

Amendment 64, requires seeds for sale legally in Colorado to be made in Colorado. Mr. Soul relocated to Boulder to make seeds legally for sale in Colorado. Amendment 64 classifies seeds as cannabis. International law in some countries do not classify cannabis seeds as cannabis. I believe that is the legal loophole that allows Seed Banks to sell seeds. You can not legally transport cannabis seeds or unprocessed food products across international borders. The last time I visited Mexico they confiscated my hard boiled eggs.

My problem with Mr. Soul's "Grimm Brothers" seeds and other name seed company offerings are the offered price of about $200 for 10 seeds, for cannabis seeds that are legally produced and legally sold.

Colorado libraries give away free vegetable and flower seeds to encourage gardening. Libraries could also give away free cannabis seeds, or a farmers market style cannabis seed swap would be legal, as long as there is no open and public consumption of cannabis.

I don't understand Oregon, Alaska, and Washington cannabis laws, but I hope other states have addressed the issue of legally buying seeds locally, when in reality the seed market is based on international internet marketing. Cannabis seeds, like cannabis prices will become more affordable when they are legally produced, purchased, grown, and consumed. Nothing wrong with that!

I second the recommendation to obtain the blessings of IcMag.

Cheers!