What's new

Where to find Angola Seeds?

herbgreen

Veteran
white buffalo seeds also have some Angola Red LMN but crossed w/originalhaze

If you can track them down

Buffetchamp

Growlikejoe is a joke 500$ for these seeds..

Ive attached a screenshot from Snow high seeds insta page re: angola red $300 USD. I cant find it but Snow (im sure) did say these were worked from seeds that arrived in the U.S. from La mano nega (RIP) but not directly from LMN himself. Gold Crown Seeds were doing a fire sale a while back but I'd trust SHS due to the calibre of those who grow his gear. Happy growing Bill

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-03-14-52-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-03-14-52-06.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 41

Koondense

Veteran
With these prices it makes me want to make a selection of the Angola Poison I have in my stash....would be a nice addition for the seed market I guess...
Let me think about it.

Buffetchamp

Ive attached a screenshot from Snow high seeds insta page re: angola red $300 USD. I cant find it but Snow (im sure) did say these were worked from seeds that arrived in the U.S. from La mano nega (RIP) but not directly from LMN himself. Gold Crown Seeds were doing a fire sale a while back but I'd trust SHS due to the calibre of those who grow his gear. Happy growing Bill

Couldnt find the original comment/post...? But found my screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-03-15-14-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-03-15-14-44.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 41

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
reproduced for generations in the canaries?
zero evidence that it came from angola and snowhigh is known to bs to make his seeds seem more desirable.
like his congo black that really was just south african bag seed renamed.

This! :biggrin:

Snow Cap and people like him are a disgrace for the community, I can't figure out how so much people are swallowing all his BS and paying crazy money for something without even verifying or researching... he has absolutely no shame and within this past few years (IG years) he revealed his true colors. He went from allegedly being a honorable grower and aspiring breeder who was complaining on how Kagyu and others were using his work without getting anything in return into a disregarding bussiness man who's even trying to monetize compassion about his health conditions and age, like if that was a guarantee for his integrity or expertise as a "seed maker". Most of the stuff he obtained came from other people from the forums collected during the past two decades, like Overgrow, Cannabis World and the Vibes Collective. I know because I've been there when him and Chomba64 aka Kagyu were begging for seeds. Even his Congo Black is actually F2 from the Double Congo strain that Tropical Seed Co used to have years ago. He never had access to the pure Congolese from TSC or the bagseeds that African Herbman named Congo Black. Jamaican and Colombian 72 were both reproduced within the Vibes Co years ago and shared by Rahan.

But same did Luiz from BSC before him, when he ended selling that Angolese Red after receiving it from Alex LMN. Luiz did a similar con mover with the Celestial Temple Sativa from Federation after Rahan shared some seeds from his repro with the condition he shouldn't sell them. Luiz was definitely the wrong guy to trust or hang out with. I've hear he still tries to sell seeds and rip people off on IG, despite he has been off bussiness for years and exposed in forums plenty times by many people. They smell the money from miles away... and IG is the best place to rip people off, you just need to get a bunch of clueless followers, most are so naive they won't even take the time to research who is behind a brand. :biggrin:

The sad thing is how LMN became renowned within the community for giving out seeds for free to anyone who wanted, his only requirement was that people should respect that and not try to make bussines with his stuff on is back. If the seeds were legit or pure, that's another different thing.

But then you have people like Snow, Luiz, TLT, Kagyu and others, who's only interest is speculating with rare genetics they scored from others and rip naive growers off, promising them with legendary stories and tons of bullshit. It seems like if they were only waiting for the right chance to put them in the market.

On the other hand, the Angola via BSC was grown by many friends from the French community before and most agreed it didn't look like a pure sativa and there were lots of compact phenos. Especially after comparing those to other legit Angolese seeds. Luiz was well know for ripping tons of people off too. The Angolese Red from BSC was going around the Vibes Collective and literally friends were giving the seeds out because they weren't what we expected and nobody wanted to waste their time and space with those. And now people is paying crazy money for that. Unbelievable! :biggrin:.

BTW the original Angolese seeds from LMN came from the Canaries indeed, LMN said or admitted in a different Spanish forum that he obtained the seeds from some local US expat hippies who have been growing them for years, despite he was telling he had personally obtained the seeds from an Angolese war refugee pre 70s. But it's actually unknown african bagseeds, like the hundreds of strains that were common in the Canaries before the Skunk and Dutch era. So much that "congo" became indeed a nickname for weed around the islands but actually no one really knew their lineage or true origin. LMN was a great story maker as well, but at the end of the day he was a great grower and had skills for breeding too, an individual with great charisma and that's why he soon became a renowned grower among forums. He probably hybridized the original Angolese, just like many of his seeds, to make it more productive and quicker. After his police bust I'm afraid none of his pure seeds were left. We grew both the Angolese and Congolese and it was just a dissapointment in comparison to the legit african landraces we've been collecting for years.

Anyway, this doesn't change the fact all this people are cashing on the legacy and work from other growers and they are getting only despise in return. Not even some credit or passing on the true origin and story of the seeds. It's crystal clear what their interests are.

Snow Cap and people like him are a disgrace for the community, I can't figure out how so much people are swallowing all his BS and paying crazy money for something without even verifying or researching... he has absolutely no shame and within this past few years (IG years) he revealed his true colors. He went from allegedly being a honorable grower and aspiring breeder who was complaining on how Kagyu and others were using his work without getting anything in return into a disregarding bussiness man who's even trying to monetize compassion about his health conditions and age, like if that was a guarantee for his integrity or expertise as a "seed maker". Most of the stuff he obtained came from other people from the forums collected during the past two decades, like Overgrow, Cannabis World and the Vibes Collective. I know because I've been there when him and Chomba64 aka Kagyu were begging for seeds. Even his Congo Black is actually F2 from the Double Congo strain that Tropical Seed Co used to have years ago. He never had access to the pure Congolese from TSC or the bagseeds that African Herbman named Congo Black. Jamaican and Colombian 72 were both reproduced within the Vibes Co years ago and shared by Rahan.

But same did Luiz from BSC before him, when he ended selling that Angolese Red after receiving it from Alex LMN. Luiz did a similar con mover with the Celestial Temple Sativa from Federation after Rahan shared some seeds from his repro with the condition he shouldn't sell them. Luiz was definitely the wrong guy to trust or hang out with. I've hear he still tries to sell seeds and rip people off on IG, despite he has been off bussiness for years and exposed in forums plenty times by many people. They smell the money from miles away... and IG is the best place to rip people off, you just need to get a bunch of clueless followers, most are so naive they won't even take the time to research who is behind a brand. :biggrin:

The sad thing is how LMN became renowned within the community for giving out seeds for free to anyone who wanted, his only requirement was that people should respect that and not try to make bussines with his stuff on is back. If the seeds were legit or pure, that's another different thing.

But then you have people like Snow, Luiz, TLT, Kagyu and others, who's only interest is speculating with rare genetics they scored from others and rip naive growers off, promising them with legendary stories and tons of bullshit. It seems like if they were only waiting for the right chance to put them in the market.

On the other hand, the Angola via BSC was grown by many friends from the French community before and most agreed it didn't look like a pure sativa and there were lots of compact phenos. Especially after comparing those to other legit Angolese seeds. Luiz was well know for ripping tons of people off too. The Angolese Red from BSC was going around the Vibes Collective and literally friends were giving the seeds out because they weren't what we expected and nobody wanted to waste their time and space with those. And now people is paying crazy money for that. Unbelievable! :biggrin:.

BTW the original Angolese seeds from LMN came from the Canaries indeed, LMN said or admitted in a different Spanish forum that he obtained the seeds from some local US expat hippies who have been growing them for years, despite he was telling he had personally obtained the seeds from an Angolese war refugee pre 70s. But it's actually unknown african bagseeds, like the hundreds of strains that were common in the Canaries before the Skunk and Dutch era. So much that "congo" became indeed a nickname for weed around the islands but actually no one really knew their lineage or true origin. LMN was a great story maker as well, but at the end of the day he was a great grower and had skills for breeding too, an individual with great charisma and that's why he soon became a renowned grower among forums. He probably hybridized the original Angolese, just like many of his seeds, to make it more productive and quicker. After his police bust I'm afraid none of his pure seeds were left. We grew both the Angolese and Congolese and it was just a dissapointment in comparison to the legit african landraces we've been collecting for years.

Anyway, this doesn't change the fact all this people are cashing on the legacy and work from other growers and they are getting only despise in return. Not even some credit or passing on the true origin and story of the seeds. It's crystal clear what their interests are.
WOW much thank you for this.... :good:
Do you know were BSC Oaxacan comes from?

vinrusso

Snowhigh has also used many of Ace seed genetics. His Angola x Meao Thai was an ACE freebie he made his own, Old timer haze is used in many of his crosses. Many of Snowhighs grows when he was called Mota de Dio's on IG are on ACE site from 2008-10.

RenaissanceBrah

This! :biggrin:

Damn, is any of Snow's stuff legit then? I had thought I found a really good source for landrace seeds :(

Looking for Mexican landraces (Michoacan, Highland Guerrero, etc), and also African (Lesotho, etc) and Thai strains. Damn... been researching forever and seems like when I've found a legit source, it turns out it might not be a good one.

Damn, is any of Snow's stuff legit then? I had thought I found a really good source for landrace seeds :(

Looking for Mexican landraces (Michoacan, Highland Guerrero, etc), and also African (Lesotho, etc) and Thai strains. Damn... been researching forever and seems like when I've found a legit source, it turns out it might not be a good one.
You can find Lesotho seeds for cheap on St rainly ;)
There is some Oaxacan & Mexican too... (is SocalSeedVault legit?)

@socal_sativa_selections on IG for Acapulco Gold (Bhodi/liquid kid version)

Many resellers/seedbanks have Mangobiche from Cannabiogen, or directly on Cannabiogen.com, Red Snake is said to be a good choice too

I've got stollen by Usa_Bsc_seedco on IG trading seeds.... like many others.
BSC Luiz is the same kind of thief i heard. He banned me from his IG for asking about his usa partner.

TLT seeds are too expansive for me. Their Colombians come from Criposo (Criposo Art).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts