What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where to buy KIND bud NJ/NY?

JerseyJack

Anyone know where to buy good weed in the NorthNJ/NYcity area? I've been coping on Highland ave. in Patterson, but it's really hit or miss, sometimes they got the dank, but lately not very dank. Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.
Hopefully I won't need to cop for long, I just got my calizhar from seedbay, gonna try growing for the first time (outdoors) this spring.

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Don't buy anything from Washington Heights..it's all SHITTTYY. They spray schwag with some blueberry smell or other and pass it off as the dank...I would suggest trying to find a friend in NYC who has the # for delivery svces. Otherwise...GOOD LUCK. If you dont know someone in NYC, u dont get weed, simple as that. I would give u the # of my hookup in Brooklyn, but u know why I cant do that!!!!

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
ZeusOGrefugee said:
Don't buy anything from Washington Heights..it's all SHITTTYY. They spray schwag with some blueberry smell or other and pass it off as the dank...I would suggest trying to find a friend in NYC who has the # for delivery svces. Otherwise...GOOD LUCK. If you dont know someone in NYC, u dont get weed, simple as that. I would give u the # of my hookup in Brooklyn, but u know why I cant do that!!!!

Nah, you're wrong. There is actually really good pot to be had in the Heights too. It helps to know where to go, though. You get more weight than you'd ever get from delivery for your money too. Craigslist can work. Alternatively, hang out around NYU. NYU is stoner central. :)

jerseydro

you gotta know where to go in the hights but they always got some good haze for cheap or cheaper then most places good bud usually around 400 an oz but you dont want to go looking for it find somone with a connect askin around uptown will get you locked up/robbed/or hurt youll def find it around nyu as long as you dont look suspect and ask the right person its still risky if your just lookin for a few dimos or dubs newark and elizebeth got spots\blocks open all night that will serve anybody who asks just be careful haze is everywhere out here
goodluck peace

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Alternatively, just meet some people in Jersey. There's plenty of good smoke to be had in NJ. Meet some people. There's more than haze available too. You should be able to find someone who will deliver in your neighborhood.

Last edited:
umm...no.

Washington heights aka Purple city gas plentry of bud. Don't be scared or don't bother with nyc period.

ask people that look like they smnoke,a and you will find some soret of connect. quality depends.

the bronx also has some grow buildings with some of rthe best stuff in the US.

by the way, wahington heights is bringing in upwards of 50% of the marihuana not grown in the city.

google dea and dominican republic.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Look for this guy.. the cardboard box lets you know hes authentic.

533737.jpg

quiettime

Man am i glad i didnt sell a guy weed in uptown, he tried to sell me a rap cd then asked me if i needed weed, then when i said i had my own if he could buy some.

Delivery services are crazy expensive so ive heard...

Lower you gotta go balsy or stay home... but around canal street (noho area) where the 3 HEADSHOPS are, one on ave of americas somewhere, one at 45 christopher, and one around the corner, but find someone you can tell smokes (maybe someone with a RooR shirt?) and s/he should be able to help you out or hook you up.

And if anyone is curious because i mentioned those shops, as of 4/20 there were 5ish 24' roor percs. (not spamming, just sharing)

and yes i realize how old this thread is

Last edited:
G

LES has whatever you need. (lower east side)
not look suspect and just ask.
dont pay more than 400zip off the street.
if you are youre being robbed. plain and simple.