What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is the best import hash in the 'Dam

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Yeah, The Nose hooked Me up a few years ago.

Although He did offer me BUNK first, to see if I was dumb enuf to buy it. I Wasn't - and magically, another bag was shown that had quality.

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So Pepe, What goodies did you find?

Nothing outstanding,really...no clean import sadly,and hardly any clean local hash...maybe i'll have to look at the 50€/gr stuff next time,but it's very excessive IMHO...already the stuff at 20€/gr i ask for only a half gram.Potent stuff but not clean tasting/smelling sadly...

I don't know,maybe i'm a too finicky smoker since i grow my own weed and make my own dry sift...still when i was a teen i had access to better import staff,i had nice Arabic connections by that time.But it's bygone days.Never will i forget the smell of clean morroccan hashes.I might have to go in Morrocco to find it again...

The only good weed i smoked this trip was outdoor amnesia from yoyo,very nice taste and effect as usual.Was perfectly dry and fairly priced (8-9€/gr i guess).
Had a gram of hindu kush at 8-9€/gr from i don't remember where.Smelled nice but was wet,so a harsh smoke.
And a gram of so called jamaica blue mountain from the supermarket.I was curious to see it here in Adam as i have grown it in the past so i bought a bag.All i can say is avoid.
That's it for the weed.

The best hash was dieselhaze from resin (i guess),it's a polm,surely a mix of real hash and lot of leaves powder (or a 5th pass),you can smell and taste them.Still the nicest i found, but it's overpriced at 15€/gram.
Tried about fifteen different import,but nothing more to add about them that what i already wrote up.

Hope this doesn't seems too pretentious for some,but that's my feeling.

Now all this said i still love Amsterdam,such an unique place in the world with really nice people.:tiphat:

mack 10

Veteran
Thanks for the honest review, x 15 imports and nothing any good, kinda sucks! Was it Afghani hash that 20E a g stuff? saw some @ Prix and bushdocter, way over priced but looked nice,
Comes to something when Outdoor Amo comes out as the best smoke in Amsterdam!
I don't even like Amnesia, lol.
Did you try any of the rifman hashes?

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
It seems to me like a smoker on tour should go to Colorado or Wash. state, looks like ol 'Adam fell off .....

TS

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it was hindukush afghani from kashmir,surely the same stuff as BD and Pd'A.

Amnesia is one of my fav when i'm in the Dam,but unlike you i do love the taste!Even seriously starting to think about growing it sometimes!:)

Tried two riffman ( habibi 14€/gr and sunrise at 8€) twede kamer and a non riffman hash(tibisla yasmin 14€/gr).After all i heard from people about this brand,i wonder what they all rave about.The most expensive were cleaner but not enough for me.

Also tried warm oortjees from club media at 9€/gram,champagne from kabouter at the same price,both hash offer from yoyo (polm and blond).Forgot where i did have the others.

Now,all the hash i tried were "potent",some much more than others,but god that taste...altough more slightly i could still feel it...only the diesel haze did not smell like that,like i said earlier.And got a very nice dreamy high.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing outstanding,really...no clean import sadly,and hardly any clean local hash...maybe i'll have to look at the 50€/gr stuff next time,but it's very excessive IMHO...already the stuff at 20€/gr i ask for only a half gram.Potent stuff but not clean tasting/smelling sadly...

I don't know,maybe i'm a too finicky smoker since i grow my own weed and make my own dry sift...still when i was a teen i had access to better import staff,i had nice Arabic connections by that time.But it's bygone days.Never will i forget the smell of clean morroccan hashes.I might have to go in Morrocco to find it again...

The only good weed i smoked this trip was outdoor amnesia from yoyo,very nice taste and effect as usual.Was perfectly dry and fairly priced (8-9€/gr i guess).
Had a gram of hindu kush at 8-9€/gr from i don't remember where.Smelled nice but was wet,so a harsh smoke.
And a gram of so called jamaica blue mountain from the supermarket.I was curious to see it here in Adam as i have grown it in the past so i bought a bag.All i can say is avoid.
That's it for the weed.

The best hash was dieselhaze from resin (i guess),it's a polm,surely a mix of real hash and lot of leaves powder (or a 5th pass),you can smell and taste them.Still the nicest i found, but it's overpriced at 15€/gram.
Tried about fifteen different import,but nothing more to add about them that what i already wrote up.

Hope this doesn't seems too pretentious for some,but that's my feeling.

Now all this said i still love Amsterdam,such an unique place in the world with really nice people.:tiphat:
yeah pepe,,great place but you do have to search,, a mate came back a couple of days ago and experienced more or less the same as you
Thanks for the honest review, x 15 imports and nothing any good, kinda sucks! Was it Afghani hash that 20E a g stuff? saw some @ Prix and bushdocter, way over priced but looked nice,
Comes to something when Outdoor Amo comes out as the best smoke in Amsterdam!
I don't even like Amnesia, lol.
Did you try any of the rifman hashes?
yeah mack it sucks big time,,we got some nice grinspoon and paid top for a bit of shirez hash that was nice when we were over for ic cup,,,
sour tangie was wank,,fucking big disappointment as it was the first strain I headed for on arrival,,,s2

Wu-tang

Sadly their is none, well their is but your paying thru the roof for it, hash anywhere in Europe on the blackmarket is about on average 5€ a gram, just for the same quality hash in a coffee shop in Amsterdam your paying about 15€ a gram minimum it's that bad now a days I stopped buying it, I would rather smoke the weed over their?

If you want really good hash and don't mind paying to much because your on holiday and want a good time I recommend going to the "bush doctor" they have a menu devoted to hash (home made) that goes for about 70€ a gram+

Do what I do buy one gram and put it all into one joint

Also stay away from all hash and soft black under 10€ unless you want a sore head

Sativied

Veteran
All relative of course, but if you buy the cheap stuff for around 10 bucks yeah don't expect anything great. That's paying beer price and expected an exclusive wine. €15 for that diesel hash is not expensive, that's about normal for the better quality.

I think your conclusion should be that Amsterdam is too expensive for you instead of claiming it's hard to find quality hash. Instead of buying 15x cheap stuff, you would have been better off buying 10x average price or 5 x expensive.

Never will i forget the smell of clean morroccan hashes.I might have to go in Morrocco to find it again..
Uhm.... are you aware how many Moroccans live here, how many Moroccans own coffee shops throughout the Netherlands? :lol: Morroccan hash is generally the cheapest shit you can buy here, since decades already.

Wu-tang

I think your conclusion should be that Amsterdam is too expensive for you instead of claiming it's hard to find quality hash.

If your talking to me your so wrong!!!!!

I'm happily spending 70€ a gram for QUALITY hash

The problem is all the other stuff isn't of a good quality?
I smoke hash all day everyday I'm not willing to go on holiday and buy they same hash or far worse and call it of a good quality when it's not? Quality hash isn't available on the black market in large amounts?

Quality hash is mostly homemade in small amounts

None of the stuff in Amsterdam at under 20€ a gram is a good quality it's average at best

Pepé The Grower

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's IC mag here,not the ACD forum

It's IC mag here,not the ACD forum

All relative of course, but if you buy the cheap stuff for around 10 bucks yeah don't expect anything great. That's paying beer price and expected an exclusive wine. €15 for that diesel hash is not expensive, that's about normal for the better quality.

I think your conclusion should be that Amsterdam is too expensive for you instead of claiming it's hard to find quality hash. Instead of buying 15x cheap stuff, you would have been better off buying 10x average price or 5 x expensive.

Uhm.... are you aware how many Moroccans live here, how many Moroccans own coffee shops throughout the Netherlands? :lol: Morroccan hash is generally the cheapest shit you can buy here, since decades already.

No need to take it personnal like that.
Let's try something else instead.Breathe deeply and then exhale slowly.
Yeah,just like that.:comfort:
Now you're cool so let's try something else.Read again the thread title.No,wait a minute!We'll do it together: " Where is the best import hash in the 'Dam?"...now you see what you missed the first time? :)

And K+ for you cause i'm sure you're a nice guy sometimes! ;)

T

tropicannayeah

I'm happily spending 70€ a gram for QUALITY hash

"Happily" ha!

You obviously have more money than I and your THC tolerance levels must be up there with Bubbleman and Sam_Skunkman.

Rinse

Veteran
The most expensive import hash I saw was 30eu a gram.
I wouldn't pay 70eu for a gram of anything lol, would rather buy an ounce of bush.

Sativied

Veteran
None of the stuff in Amsterdam at under 20€ a gram is a good quality it's average at best
Based on your conclusion you imply you tried it all so then it must be true.

No need to take it personnal like that.
You refer to ACD (don't even know what it is but get the point) while writing such an immature response with personal judgements and you tell me not to take it personal? :rolleyes:

I meant no offense with the too expensive comment or any other, just putting it straightforward, you can't expect high quality import for those low prices.

And no, I don't see what I missed the first time, must be the good non-Moroccan (hint hint) import hash messing with my brain...:tiphat:

Last edited:

Wu-tang

Based on your conclusion you imply you tried it all so then it must be true.

I don't need to try it all I just need to look at it and no it's not the quality I'm after

IMHO you won't get good hash for cheap in Amsterdam after all most people don't leave the red light or close by and pay tourist prices for average smoke

"Happily" ha!

You obviously have more money than I and your THC tolerance levels must be up there with Bubbleman and Sam_Skunkman.

Wouldn't you be happy after smoking a gram of wax or budder in a joint lol
Don't get me wrong I don't smoke it morning noon and night but I bought a gram just for the experience because I'm on holiday
And yeah my tolerance is pretty high

Wu-tang

The most expensive import hash I saw was 30eu a gram.

Barneys had Nepal (or somewhere can't remember the stuff wasn't worth remembering) hand rub a couple years ago that was more than 30 a gram but was pretty bad it had hairs in it and not much of a stone for the money

I wouldn't pay 70eu for a gram of anything lol, would rather buy an ounce of bush.

Lol whats the point of going to the marijuana capital of Europe and buying bush instead of the good stuff lol

stasis

Veteran
Made some PURE Jelly hash (BHO/Bubble) right here at home. Not gonna get better than that. Unfortunately, the museums, women and clubs are not as exciting here as in my favorite Canal Village.

My point = Get some rifman and enjoy what cha got.. Go Katsu, bushdocter, Bluebird or some other established shop. and ask the budtender. Or bring a few grams of Ya own, like I usually do. Amsterdam is commercial, Dutch residents of whatever ethnic group are good money-people. You get what cha get.

Like any other commodity offered to the public, there is filler but there is also killer.

Agreed, always liked Twizzla...

T

tropicannayeah

Wouldn't you be happy after smoking a gram of wax or budder in a joint lol
Don't get me wrong I don't smoke it morning noon and night but I bought a gram just for the experience because I'm on holiday
And yeah my tolerance is pretty high

Right now I'd be supremely happily buzzed if I smoked just a few matchhead's worth of top shelf hash, smoking a whole jay would lay me down like a George Foreman right cross...there's been times in my life when a gram in a big joint by myself wouldn't be enough and other times when a few puffs of the same would get me higher than the clouds....I much prefer the effects of cannabis/hash when my tolerance is low, smoking really pure dry sifted hash with a low tolerance is like going from zero to 100 mph is 3 seconds, smoking great stuff all day every day is like going from 100 mph to 135 mph...you might be going 135 but in reality you are only doing 35 mph and the road is covered in fog.

Last edited:

stasis

Veteran
Your tolerance can be fooled by using different types of cannabis. Or by using different methods of imbibing. Bongs get ya a different buzz than a pipe, and a joint.