What's new

Where in Graz can I purchase clones ?

B

Buxxy

Since its legal to purchase clones in AU, can you suggest me where in Graz can I get some quality clones ? Ive been once in Der Grume something and its cool and everything but they dont offer that much.
Im going tomorrow so tonite I need as much suggestions as possible

tnx alot :dance013:

B

Buxxy

Ive checked that already but ive only seen two shop in vienna and one in brunn. doesnt help me much since its way to far. Is there any more im not aware of ?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Not sure it just caught my eye when they became vendors. I had 'worked'AU back in the 90's..I would hit em up tho they seemed very helpful from here. Luck

we don´t have shops in graz. i recommend "hanfparadies" in graz. i know the owner, he´s a serious guy who provides good quality.

B

Buxxy

thanks a lot for recommendation. btw I guess clones arent listed on theirs website since I cant find any ? This tells me I ought to e-mail them first for list of clones they offer right ?

yes, i know. that guy is very careful, he doesn´t want to show his sorts on his page. i don´t know why, but that´s his way. just write him an email, if you don´t get an answer send me a pm.

Agropop

Hi, can you share the information about clones (price,size,strains aso) from this shop in Graz with me, please? :)

thank you