What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where Can I Buy Cigarette Tubes with NO Filter or Paper Filters?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I roll about 300 to 500 joints a month. I have been using a small handheld rolling machine with RAW tips and Smoking Thinnest papers for years but even using the rolling machine was getting hard on my arthritic hands. Plus, I have to roll the flat 'tip' into a round, etc, etc. Not a big deal until you do hundreds per month.

I bought a cone stuffer and cones and I discovered the entire concept of a cone for smoking is fucked up. Smoke gets hotter as it compresses. Made all my pot taste hot and like shit.

So, I bought a cigarette stuffer like I had back in the days when I smoked cigarettes. I had a Topps back then but this time I bought a cheaper knockoff for half the price. This makes it way easier but the selection of tubes is very limited.

I need tubes with either no filter or a paper filter.

I am using the OCB tubes for now. They have a regular cotton filter but it has a hole in the middle. They state that it is designed for 'herbs'.

710ZV-Sr5LL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

They work great and are cheap but the paper is super thick and tastes like shit. Smoking is all about the flavor for me since I don't really get high.

I found RAW tubes with paper tips but the fuckers are $27 for a single box vs about $10 for normal tubes with a plain cotton filter. Plus, RAW papers are too thick for me. Love those Smoking Thinnest papers.

711UVaAHLBL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I did some basic searching and didn't find shit. Just wondering if someone had a source. I am not oppsed to buying wholesale. I use quite a few.

Thanks

Comparte' Amore

goingrey

Never seen tubes with paper that thin. Maybe they break too easily?

There is a company called Kashmir with hemp tubes in addition to the "unbleached" ones like those RAW/OCB. Not sure if you would like them more but you could try it. They have a similar filter to the OCB except that the hole is star shaped. Could always rip the filter off I suppose..

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I saw those Kashmir on Amazon. I'll give them a try. Too bad the 'star shape' isn't 'leaf shape'. LOL

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts