What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where are all the old timers ICMag members at?

epicseeds

I am hoping to get in touch with a couple old timer ICMag members that no longer are active here.

Specifically, I am looking for Spurr and YosemiteSam

Does anyone have any idea where they may be posting these days?

These guys I owe 99%+ of my knowledge to and really would like to get in touch with them.

If anyone has any hints on where these guys may now be posting, or started posting shortly after they left ICmag, or have any helpful information in my search - please let me know.

MODS: if I am in the wrong section please let me know where I should properly re-post this. The reason I thought this would be the most appropriate subforum is because they spent most their time in the advanced sections of this site

waybackmachine

I am hoping to get in touch with a couple old timer ICMag members that no longer are active here.

Specifically, I am looking for Spurr
Better late than never?

If you still want to contact spurr, DM me your contact info (email) and I will give it to him. I tried to DM you but I am not able to with a new account.

Latest posts

Latest posts