What's new

When to pollenate

MicroMachines

Hey guys have some autos about to hit a month old and startin to put on some bud. I have some pollen saved up in the freezer from a nice male and wanted to know how far into flowering i should pollenate these bitches. Dank you.

MicroMachines

Thank you! got to wait another week and a half then. Just got a camera gonna put some pics on my auto thread of the my lowberry mini-thunderfuck thread finally after i get back on sunday. Got three really nice females plus one that hasnt shown yet (three a half-weeks) hopin its auto but startin to worry. Have one bushy and one slighty taller pheno, i plan on gettin seeds for both. I have two of the taller pheno but one is slighty more compact and is puttin on bud a little faster it seems, so i am going to pollenate that one. I think you guys will think my mini stunted female is hilarious but its literally one of the coolest plants ive seen cause the nugget is so purple im suprised it suprised and now i cant wait to smoke it, its so purple. i wish i could grow one my desk in a mini-pot you could fit like 2 under one cfl

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
there is not real hard a fast rule... a pistol will turn to see seed when ever it is hit with pollen