What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When the Seedbay vendor page went away, it took the Bodhi mega-Thread with it.

420PyRoS

Sigh

Once I get my crap together and able to do some indoor again ill happily help revive another Bodhi thread.

Think I'm up around 80-90 packs.
90% are double packs for hunts.

Next year's OD season I'll do my best to pick a decent early Bodhi freebie strain and get something started with my pathetic 4 legal plant limit.

20231103_145120.jpg 20231106_141046.jpg 20231106_141102.jpg

Last edited:

mexweed

Veteran
The chem DX88g13/hp is almost off-putting because of the potency, it's hard to finish half a small bowl sometimes, hot forehead feeling like throwing up after a bong rip, dropping the bong is definitely a risk, it's a good buzz when it agrees with you but a lot of times it's not that desirable, gonna chop the next two clones a week or two earlier to see if it makes a difference

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
sucks that they didn't just archive the whole section.

I don't understand the decision to do that but whatever.
Money. Seemingly the only "green" of true relevance here nowadays. (further evidenced by the presence of your favorite breeder :LOL:)

Some archived some not with no obvious reason why some got to stay and others not. Sucks having had an ongoing thread get scrubbed, and or locked.

Charlie's been gone for some time but curiously Cannabiogen's sub-forum is still active... dollars to doughnuts someone's flipping the bill—doubt it's an oversight.

Sad stuff.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
thread is about sb, and not the paid vendor area.
mixing 2 different things.. for fun?
and did you notice seedbay has no gear 99% of the listed stuff

bodhi seeds info exchange and sharing thread....

The Library

ps.: everyone have the function of ignore, use it.. noone forces anyone to go read anything against their will, neither to comment nor make drama. if you didnt like ford or mercedes, would you go to the showrooms and shout it loud?

ps2.: thanks for the notice on the cbg thing, and everyone that have ongoing thread in any locked area have the opportunity to ask for it to continue, it will be moved to an active part of the forum.
those requests were never refused when it was asked by the thread starting member....

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the thread (you must have been talking bout this one? )
is now in the ICmag archive in the "premium" forums.
looks like they have all of the old seedbay and bou forums there now.
VG :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts