What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When should I put clones in my greenhouse? NorCal

I live in far NorCal and have a greenhouse with 2, 55 gal drums converted into wood burning stoves. I’m wondering when I should get and put the first batch of clones in when they will start growing nicely? My neighbor has had tiny clones in his gh for 5 weeks now and they’re barely growing at all. They have grown and have supp lighting but are moving super slow. He told me maybe wait til March/April maybe and I’d be on his schedule still as far as growth. He thought he’d be doing a winter dep but the 3rd season here doesn’t have the best sun.

CrushnYuba

For veg, right now. Feb 1st with barely any supplemental lighting. Just enough to keep them awake. To start much earlier then that, u need good suplemental.

Before feb 1st, i run heat and cmh lights during the day. I try to get it over 80f. At night, i run heat and a few 7w led bulbs.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Norcal has two growing seasons. January to April, you will need supplemental heat for sure. Then May to October. Grab some new clones, veg inside and put them outdoor in a couple months....

Latest posts

Latest posts