What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When has pollen taken?

Satans pal

I have a LSD about 28 days into flower. I also have a male LSD that I have collected pollen from and used on a branch of my female LSD. I put the male flowers over a piece of paper two days after I saw that a few pods had burst. I then used my finger to place the pollen on the flowers about four days ago. My question is, how do you know if the pollen has taken to the flower or if it was not viable? Thanks for any help, if I need to provide more info then let me know. SP

JLP

Veteran
After about a week you'll see some of the hairs turn brow and the seed pods will begin to swell.

Usually takes about 30 days after pollenation for viable seed.

JLP:)

Satans pal

So using your finger instead of sprinkling it on the flowers is ok? I was just afraid of the rest of the branches getting contaminated. Thanks JLP.:) Sp

JLP

Veteran
As long as the pollen touched those little white hairs,and the pollen was viable,then you will have seeds.

JLP:)

Latest posts

Latest posts