What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When doe"s flowering start?

BIGUN

When you can see the white pistils all over the plant is that the begining of the budding cycle?I am asking because i have some skunk special clones taken from mothers that were started from fem seeds.will they finish in the same amount of time outdoors as they would inside? Thanks

BIGUN

Anybody

Anybody

BIGUN said:
When you can see the white pistils all over the plant is that the begining of the budding cycle?I am asking because i have some skunk special clones taken from mothers that were started from fem seeds.will they finish in the same amount of time outdoors as they would inside? Thanks

Is the question that dumb or nobody can answer me?Which Is It?

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
well the first part is more than obvious. as for the second question...some plants will finish, in most cases, in almost the same amount of time as they would indoors.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes it sounds like your plant it beginning to flower. They will in late summer or early fall. Its hard to say what month that will be since I dont know where you live. But they are like tomatoes or most fruit trees and will finish as the season changes to fall and winter... depending on which part of the world you live in and your relationship to the equator

BIGUN

THANKS!!

THANKS!!

THANKS Gantz and BABBABUD I just needed to hear It from someone.Guess I am looking at the middle of SEPT. :joint:

G

just count 8 weeks from the time you see small flowers on the top of the plants branches , not just some prehairs................ the SP should be prime to harvest at this point