What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When do you take your seeds?

Satans pal

I have just taken one of my LSD's tonight :D at day 54, the buds are very frosty and have a 75% cloudy ratio. I have partially pollinated it, should I take the seeds out now or let them dry with the plant and take them then?Thanks, SP

I've always let them hang but this is a good question. The natural processes don't halt so wait and more of them may harden up and become more viable. When did you pollinate?

c99_smoker

I let them dry with the plant. Its not as messy and sticky. It may also give the seeds a couple extra days to develop.

JLP

Veteran
I let mine dry in the buds.Just like Mother Nature.
It makes them easier to get out too.

JLP:)

Satans pal

Thanks for all the fast replys, I pollinated about three weeks into flower from one of my male LSD's( not sure what these seeds would be called, f2's?)only one branch, but it seems some pollen had gotten to other parts of the plant, and my other LSD also, the one I did not pollinate.:rolleyes: The extra pollination was not bad so I will have a few more seeds than I expected.:) Also, is it best to let them sit out for a week or two before storing them, or right into the container. Thanks again, SP

Latest posts

Latest posts