What's new

What’s your thoughts on root inoculation

LJ farming

This being my first indoor grow I am hoping to get a recommendation for a product for root inoculation. I have used several different products and homemade brews outdoors but I hadn’t even thought about it until a friend asked me what I was using. I have had great results with Great White and Mycos outdoor but I seriously spaced using anything for my first indoor grow and I just flipped to 12/12 on Sunday. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated!
Regards,
LJ

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
I use Mykos, have for years with Bonsai and now when I repot from 4"sq to 3gal cloth. The best stuff out there comes from Pines, which for some reason naturally produce it. It is easily seen therefore you can cultivate it and inoculate another subject. TBS bonsais are re potted every year, once the tree has been previously been inoculated, it continues to grow. Therefore you only have to do it once. Hence why I use Mykos because of our short plant life, both in and outdoors.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
Mykos, recharge, great white, microbe life products, earth juice rainbow mix grow- all are good. I think whatever gets you the most species for your buck. Recharge is cool because it has molasses in the mix. The rainbow mix is cool because of the abundance of species, humics, and added nutrition. Microbe life has a bunch of species and is already in a liquid form; a little easier to feed constantly throughout the life of the plant(s). Whatever your pleasure.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Mykos, recharge, great white, microbe life products, earth juice rainbow mix grow- all are good. I think whatever gets you the most species for your buck. Recharge is cool because it has molasses in the mix. The rainbow mix is cool because of the abundance of species, humics, and added nutrition. Microbe life has a bunch of species and is already in a liquid form; a little easier to feed constantly throughout the life of the plant(s). Whatever your pleasure.

I believe the operative word OP used was inoculation. The remainder... humic, fluvic acids and molasses can be added at anytime.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Added bonuses, then :biggrin:

I once forgot to inoculate my girls, and saw the direct results of such forgetfulness during post mortum, regardless of supplementing with other aforementioned supplements during the run. Mycorrhizae resembles fine spider webs in the root zone.

LJ farming

My grow media is Pro Mix HP with Micorrhizae I totally forgot in a stoner moment last night. Should I continue to add one of the recommended products even though the grow media came came with Microhiazee already in it?

Latest posts

Latest posts