What's new

What's your foilar feed

Bio boy

I want to make a foilar feed I've been using this on my deficiency bound pots which I replanted now to help them boost

What do ya think toomuch?
Or fine? I tryed to keep it simple but diverse as poss

Kelp liquid minerals and npk 100ppm
Fish hydroly aminos 50ppm
Gypsum 1g per litre for ca
Fulvic acid 5ml
Aloe gel surfrcant and enzymes
Trace element ferment with b mo etc
Silica to adjust pH to 6.1
End ppm 550 ppm

Every thing is In low dose as I just want to help boost them to help root into the new soil, as there yellow ish atm I feel they need some food fast to get the energy

How's my foilar look?
And what do you foilar

troutman

Seed Whore
I avoid foliar feeding cause it's easier for mold or fungus to grow on the plants.
Spraying on flowering plants is something I would seriously avoid. Just water
the grow medium instead cause it causes less problems in the long run.

Bio boy

I avoid foliar feeding cause it's easier for mold or fungus to grow on the plants.
Spraying on flowering plants is something I would seriously avoid. Just water
the grow medium instead cause it causes less problems in the long run.
there babys in veg , ive never got mould foilar feeding and i use em microbes too
never even had or seen PM in person,
id nevr foilar in flower there i seen mould before but never on foilar feeding leaves?

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
i use a feed that's 30% lacto bacillus. the nutes are from barramundi farmed fish, you can also apply it as a folia feed.
all the vegies and the vegging plants seem ok with it.
lettuce that normally needs thinning out, is growing fine closely planted.

Bio boy

i use a feed that's 30% lacto bacillus. the nutes are from barramundi farmed fish, you can also apply it as a folia feed.
all the vegies and the vegging plants seem ok with it.
lettuce that normally needs thinning out, is growing fine closely planted.
Nice as

I use seaweed so reduces the mould as seen here
but I use lacto em1 also hehe so shouldn’t be a problem I don’t know what the other guys on about maybe he suffered problems and foilar was what he noticed did it maybe foilar fed at wrong times etc I don’t know but I’ve never had a problem

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
been using a light mix of kelp sea life and fish fert….old organic apple growers Watsonville area showed this in late 70’s… and as long as one stops applying on ganja before flower set…..all good…

Bio boy

What ever I use I add some glycerin to it as it will absorb moisture and keep the solution active longer on the leaf.
I like your posts hmm tell me more , off to google now but I value your input on that .glycerin is sugar ? Mollasses will act the same ?

ps

wow
Can you spray glycerin on plants?

Enhance the Growth and Productivity of Plants

Glycerin allows deeper penetration of plant regulators such as indole-beta-acetic acid. The consequence is a quick acceleration in the rooting and a greater quantity of harvest. Research indicates that foliar spray of glycerine can boost the growth of plants like carrots.

but yet you can also use it to preserve leaves by replacing moisture within them with sugar LOL
so it’s embalms plants and helps them when alive haha

Three Berries

I like your posts hmm tell me more , off to google now but I value your input on that .glycerin is sugar ? Mollasses will act the same ?
I suppose it eventually breaks down to basic elements but the glycerin is just meant to absorb moisture out of the air.

Too much and it makes the leaves shiny. Tablespoon to a gallon is what I use.

Got to keep the bottle tightly sealed too between uses as it will absorb water and becomes ineffective. I just got a new bottle as my old one was so watered down it wasn't any good any more.

there babys in veg , ive never got mould foilar feeding and i use em microbes too
never even had or seen PM in person,
id nevr foilar in flower there i seen mould before but never on foilar feeding leaves?
if you have your growing area dialed in you shouldn't get any mold growing.

Latest posts

Latest posts