What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats Your Best Strain for pain?

Adanthas

Hey guys, I was just wondering if I could get some outsider insight. I personally really struggle with back and shoulder pain and am compiling a decent list of strains for an article I'm going to be writing about the best strains I've come across for it.

I recently smoked some nice Gelato #41 with 4% terps, and some other decent indica's that I felt helped, but I was looking to get a list of 5 or more unique strains.
An image of the Gelato #41 strain An image of the Farm Gas Strain by San Rafael 71

Here are the most recent 2 I found helped, Gelato #41 and Farm Gas.
So what are your pick for the best strains for body pain, why do they sit at that spot for you?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was just wondering if I could get some outsider insight. I personally really struggle with back and shoulder pain and am compiling a decent list of strains for an article I'm going to be writing about the best strains I've come across for it.

I recently smoked some nice Gelato #41 with 4% terps, and some other decent indica's that I felt helped, but I was looking to get a list of 5 or more unique strains.
View attachment 18864200 View attachment 18864204

Here are the most recent 2 I found helped, Gelato #41 and Farm Gas.

Farm gas strain

So what are your pick for the best strains for body pain, why do they sit at that spot for you?
4% terps is on the higher end. IIRC the best ones are on 5% right?
How do those kinds of flowers compare to the ones having lower terp percentages?

Old Ford

Hi , i use a fair bit of indica , mostly on it own or in brad spectrum mct / oils to assist with the aches / pains associated with throat / neck cancer.
I have grown lots and to date my go to treatment herbs are -
Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel - cook hr well and you wont be awake long enough to feel pain , not far off an instant eye closer !!
RGSC ErdPurpz is another i use as the body effect is lovely , a healthy dose and the body is pretty much invisible for a while.

Dinafem DinaMed CBD has been awesome for swelling in my case , i also add it to the mct mix , quite a skunky biased girl , comes up huge outdoors ... 10 - 12ft tall style and yields wonderfully.

Sagarmathas Purple Pinecone is another great body effect that comes up big and been ultra reliable.

I also find certain Mazars to offer good body numbing.

I find edibles / oils to be way way more effective in providing pain relief and certainly over a prolonged period.

hope this helps sir.

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Barney's Pink Kush. And in bubble hash form it is even better.

It was originally bred by reeferman but he claims that the Barney's has been changed from his original. I have grown both and his does taste better but Barney's kills pain better. Beware - it is also a great sleep aid . . .