What's new

What's the math for it again???

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Hi :)

So we all forget the math we need sometimes, and I often have difficulty figuring out what to search for. So this thread is for those type of questions.

I'll go first... lol

The ratio is 3:3:1 and I'm looking for the keywords to find explanations on finding the weight or volume equivelent of one part, for any given amount.

Example: One kilo of "spice mix" contains a 3:3:1 ratio of turmeric:garlicpowder:cumin.
How many grams is that of each spice?

And the keywords are?? :)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The moment you see the work and it all comes flooding back. Ouch, it is so seeeeemple! lol Ty so much. :)

Reactions: Cvh

Hatery1967

Hi :)

So we all forget the math we need sometimes, and I often have difficulty figuring out what to search for. So this thread is for those type of questions.

I'll go first... lol

The ratio is 3:3:1 and I'm looking for the keywords to find explanations on finding the weight or volume equivelent of one part, for any given amount.

Example: One kilo of "spice mix" contains a 3:3:1 ratio of turmeric:garlicpowder:cumin.
How many grams is that of each spice?

And the keywords are?? :)

I've always had problems with math. I hate this subject and everything connected with it. I remember being asked to find the wind velocity (magnitude and direction) in college, I found https://plainmath.net/12747/airplane-pilot-compass-course-maintainsan-airspeed-after-flying-sherself for this. I never wanted to decide on my own, probably only in primary school, and then my parents helped me. Then I constantly copied from classmates.
You probably have the same problem with math as me.

Last edited:

St. Phatty

The biggest problem I see people have with Math, that makes it hard for them to understand Science, is trouble dealing with very small and very large numbers.

If you want to understand Science, using Nuclear Science as an example, you need to become comfortable and ACCURATE dealing with numbers from 10e-30 to 10e30 (10e+30).

or an even bigger range, 10e-40 to 10e40 (10e+40).

Latest posts

Latest posts