What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's on yours sticky trap??? hehe

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
here is one i just had to show. its a invasion from hell.
good thing these little ones are harmless to your plants. but if you let them be,you will find many stuck to your buds,hehe. after some sticky traps and neem oil sprayed on the soil the war was over.

664PDRM0588.jpg

peace

O

OHenry

Nice. I use he those stickys and find them to work great. Congrats on winning the war! OH

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
sticky strips work ,but you still need to control the outbreak. neem oil works good. just need to spray very well the soil. in less than a week i have not see anymore of them.

peace

Bigmone357

That's a pretty pic love to see those fungus Gnats beat THA BASTADS!!!! MUuuuHAHAHAAHAHA U won the Battle & the war-LOL. B.I.G

toofat

How much neem do you use? I am using 1oz. to a gal of water and they are still there. :confused:

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
i put up to 5 table spoons to one spray bottle. then i spray the soil only. spraying the plants will not do anything. they hatch and feed on the soil. so you want to make sure they dont have a place to feed and multiply. neem oil will more stop the eggs from hatching than killing the live bugs. it will take up to two weeks some times before you start to see any results.

peace

Bigmone357

I read somewhere that mosquito dunks (BT Bacillus Thurgensis Israllensis) Biological warfare-lol) work too. I think u dissolve them in water then spray the soil surface only until problem is gone same ingredients as Gnatrol. I bought some & i'm gonna give it a shot see if it's true. B.I.G

Latest posts

Latest posts