What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's goin in your garden for 2018?

Bruja64

Am stoked about this years----2018---grow!
5 fem Blue Mystic from Nirvana.
1 Bubba Kush x Kali China
1 Orient Express both fem from Ace seeds.
Both places are quick and SUPER stealth!
Bruja 64.
P.S. All grown outdoors, except when I nurse the seeds inside first!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Photos
Original Glue (#4) - Nirvana
Jamaican brick seed
Honduran Landrace
Kali Mist
Chemdog
Blue Dream
Unknown Strain
I got these from popcorn I picked from a grow I stumbled on last fall after the harvest.

Autos
Northern Lights Auto Fem
Revolver Auto

Last edited:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Will be doing DoSiDo's from Darkheart nursery and a few SFVOG from Dark heart Nursery.

Got 3 clones of each a couple months ago, mothered them and cloned em. The 6 mothers are in the flowering room. 2 Dosi's are identical, 1 is squatty with rounded smaller looking Indica leafs compared to the other 2??? The 3 Dosido's are also greasy as hell. Im not sure I've seen so much resin just on fan leafs!

The 3 SFVOG are all identical, stretchy as fuck and stinky as fuck lol.

I wish we had Phantom cuts, Ran that last year and she kicked ass. It was original clone from KingKlone company. It was Cherry Pie x GDP. Averaged a pound per plant last year with it and was only rocking 45 gallon fabric pots. I do have a couple dozen seeds of the Phantom though. Wish everyone best of luck this season

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ChemD
Lemon Sugar Kush (from seed)
Abusive x SSH (from seed)
An unknown plant that i call Stupid
Original Glue #4
Shire #2
Forum Cut GSC
SFVOG x ChemD aka SanD
Dime
Kalifa Kush
Medi Haze cbd plant

Not sure if i forgot anything

Last edited:

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
3/16
i germinated 31 bagseeds a friend has been saving from the medical co-op that was near my house.

Strains these seeds came from include:
Acapulco Gold
Chocolate Thai
White Rhino
Red Dragon
Others???

21 of them germinated and I culled 2 runts a few days ago leaving 19 healthy bagseedlings in veg.

3/19
I germinated 20 Pineapple Kush regular seeds and 5 White Widow X Skunk freebies from MSNL seeds.

16 healthy Pineapple Kush seedlings in veg.
2 White Widow X Skunk seedlings in veg.

Just waiting on sex to show before putting plants outside.

Last edited:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Am stoked about this years----2018---grow!
5 fem Blue Mystic from Nirvana.
1 Bubba Kush x Kali China
1 Orient Express both fem from Ace seeds.
Both places are quick and SUPER stealth!
Bruja 64.
P.S. All grown outdoors, except when I nurse the seeds inside first!

Nice stable. I almost got Blue Mystic. It was a toss up between that and Original Glue.

Spaventa

Veteran
After a failed attempt I have finally tracked down a pack of Black Label Nevilles Haze, 10 regular seeds. It was from Holland in the and the last pack he had or could get. I think they are gone pretty much. Should be here in a day or two. These are said to be like the old Greenhouse Nevilles Haze regulars which is my all time favourite smoke. Ill be starting them in a month or so. My dream would be to find a good female and a good male. A great Haze C dominant male would be amazing to cross with my clones :)

I will be running an old pack of SAG Western Winds in the other tent for a nice old dutch haze double act :) again regulars I hope might produce a good female and an even better male.

St. Phatty

Blue OG x { Candyland x Apollo 11 }

Sugar Black Rose x { Candyland x Apollo 11 }

Dinafem Blue Widow

Blueberry Headband x Blueberry Widow cross.

All in 3 gallon pots now.

St. Phatty

Blue OG x { Candyland x Apollo 11 }

Sugar Black Rose x { Candyland x Apollo 11 }

Dinafem Blue Widow

Blueberry Headband x Blueberry Widow cross.

All in 3 gallon pots now.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Dinafem moby dick,amnesia kush,critical 2.0,orginal amnesia,and super lemon haze. i got some gold glue autos from mephisto that im gonna toss out as well.

Hey man when u get time if you don't mind let me/us know how these are doing...I'm around the 37n and would like to know are there doing especially amnesia. You prolly know how the weather is here and barring a cold spell in late OCT it's maybe possible to let plants go until Nov first half....thanks man glad to see somebody grow in my lat in I'm guessing a somewhat close environment

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
As seeds are germinated and seedlings are sprouting, the lineup is being settled:

El Alquimista (Samsara)
Mango (KC Brains)
Spontanica (KC Brains)
Blue Widow (Dinafem)

Those have all either sprouted or put into the germination machine.

Will also be growing Tardis (Oregon Diesel x Timewreck) by Homegrown Natural Wonders.

Best of luck to everyone this season. When you're hiking back from your plots and look around the mountains, take in the blessings.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
DuskrayTroubador Ive read Mango is susceptible to mold because of the large nugs, you plan on running it outdoors? I had some killer mango a few years ago and made a note to get some seeds at some point, ive read really awesome things about KC Brains kc 33 crosses. You have a thread or doing updates in the Guerilla Underground Thread?

silverback said:
KC-33 which has an agressive vigorous root sytem that can send a tap root to 4' and if it does blow over, roots just develop on the side of the root ball and the plant takes off again.

^This is from the Cannabis Root Systems Thread.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
As seeds are germinated and seedlings are sprouting, the lineup is being settled:

El Alquimista (Samsara)
Mango (KC Brains)
Spontanica (KC Brains)
Blue Widow (Dinafem)

Those have all either sprouted or put into the germination machine.

Will also be growing Tardis (Oregon Diesel x Timewreck) by Homegrown Natural Wonders.

Best of luck to everyone this season. When you're hiking back from your plots and look around the mountains, take in the blessings.

Hey man have you ran any of those KC strains outdoors before ??? I'm waiting on KC Cristal limit to run outdoors. Yea I wished I'd got KC 33 also... If it wasn't so late I'd order KC 33. I've saw huge KC 33s also seen some nice Cristal limits

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Two people with Dinafem Blue Widow... noted
tiphat.gif

More than two of us, that's for sure
biggrin.gif

It's one of the strains that was "passed down" to us from some of the older heads that used to be around (mainly D.S. Toker. MD, but I'm also pretty sure hamstring, who still comes around
tiphat.gif
grows it too). It's my first year growing it, but the second time I've ordered seeds. I have 15 of them laying around and figured the time had come.

It was a choice between Blue Widow and Pineapple Chunk from Barney's Farm. I've smoked Blue Widow that someone else grew and it was kind bud.

DuskrayTroubador Ive read Mango is susceptible to mold because of the large nugs, you plan on running it outdoors? I had some killer mango a few years ago and made a note to get some seeds at some point, ive read really awesome things about KC Brains kc 33 crosses. You have a thread or doing updates in the Guerilla Underground Thread?

This is from the Cannabis Root Systems Thread:

"KC-33 which has an agressive vigorous root sytem that can send a tap root to 4' and if it does blow over, roots just develop on the side of the root ball and the plant takes off again"

I only grow outdoors, and I would be SHOCKED to hear of ANY of KC Brains' strains being susceptible to mold. That crazy old bastard has been in the game a LONG time, breeds his strains for outdoor performance in the very wet Dutch outdoors, and works mostly with Brazilian/Thai/Afghani genetics. He was very adamantly against making feminized seeds until a handful of years ago -- real old school guy who believes in putting out great genetics at prices everyone can afford. Can't recommend his stuff enough.

I've grown his Spontanica as well as his KC33 in the past and boy-oh-fucking-boy. Biggest plants I've ever had, very nice smoke. Resistant to everything. The pinnacle of outdoor vigor.

Hey man have you ran any of those KC strains outdoors before ??? I'm waiting on KC Cristal limit to run outdoors. Yea I wished I'd got KC 33 also... If it wasn't so late I'd order KC 33. I've saw huge KC 33s also seen some nice Cristal limits

KC33 would be a great strain for you. I like to have shorter flowering strains: Spontanica is the latest strain I'm running and its done by mid October, an extra few days for good measure at the latest. KC33, depending on the phenotype, can go on until November.

The last time I grew it it was a tall motherfucker. High as giraffe pussy. I had it in a place where it didn't get all day sun, and that may have been for the better. KC33 reaches for the sun and stretches like nothing else you've ever seen (though I've heard that Leda Uno is the same way; I have a few Leda Uno seeds but I don't think this will be the year), especially if you don't do anything to control its height.

Man have you ever tried his kc 42? I got a pack because they were cheap. Was thinking about trying them in Hawaii when I move there.