What's new

Whats fair in Denver?

C

Capital G

so, one of my childhood friends is trying to sell me on Denver. he's a med patient and he really doesn't have the same type of knowledge about the strains and the nuances of growing. does anyone know what's a fair number on grade A indoor between dispensaries and manufacturers? if, this is a little too touchy of a subject let me know or pm me. not trying to ruffle anyone's feathers just looking for some fyi, that's it. the unit i need info on would be per kilo, btw. :tiphat:

M

merlot

Pretty much 200oz across the board. Some dispensaries sell Ozs for 175-350~

C

Capital G

can't be my good friend. that's way to high. i'm referencing the biz between the the manufacturer and the dispensary, not the biz between dispensary and the patient.

on a side note i just started drinking wine/champagne and that shit is great! haven't tried merlots yet but, i'm digging the rosay's and mailly grand cru.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Market is flooded with low and mid-grades.
High grades are getting competitive.

Those that don't want to compete, like to threaten to narc out competitors or infect their grows with PM, thrips. mites or hemp. fookin loverly!! Sad really..
Looks like the Cali growers that couldn't make it there, moved to Colorado and brought the gang influence BS

Last edited:

Chem&M

You can't sell to dispensaries without a license from the state, so get ready to shell out multiple grands if you want s to sell to them. I see pounds go for well under 2.

C

Capital G

i can dig it. this is more of the answer i was looking for. the info on the process is readily available and pretty easy to find but, there's nothing like boots on the ground to give you a better understanding of market value.

anyone else have any specific info on the numbers a dispensary might pay a manufacturer?

Chem&M

i can dig it. this is more of the answer i was looking for. the info on the process is readily available and pretty easy to find but, there's nothing like boots on the ground to give you a better understanding of market value.

anyone else have any specific info on the numbers a dispensary might pay a manufacturer?

I know you already repped me bud, (lol), and as someone who watches people try to slang those pounds several days a week, I've honestly seen it fall anywhere between $1000 - 2,600.

To get that $2,600 you better have the best stuff in the town too. People like to talk big, but they usually settle way low. The shitty thing is, dispensaries are NOT passing that on to the paitent. It kills me.

I saw a guy walk in 2 weeks ago willing to TRADE 5 lb's of "Banner".

Don't mean to keep taking up your thread dude. Sorry!!:comfort:

C

Capital G

@Chem any knowledge on the topic is highly appreciated, shitted talk it up! my angle is much different than what you think it is. anyway, my sister came down with some banner, fine smoke she is, very fine. it's funny because, i grow and she doesn't but, she has a new variety every weekend. she always calls me and asks have i heard of this or that and when she was like i got some shit called bruce banner, i was like what do you know about that, all she could do was laugh. then, she hit me with # 3, btw. hilarious.

i'm sure its a great place because, my friend is a musician and out of all the places (coming from where we're from) for a him to make a home settling on denver is a bit of a stretch. he's extremely happy there.

I'm still getting up to $3200 in summit county and around the springs i still get $3000 for pounds. i had some unstable strains that yielded some beens that i let go for $2400 to $2600. it just depends on who your trying to sell too.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
what are you guys talking about 1500 for quality meds...haha. like rmcc said. shit still goin for 2800-3200 here on the front range for the top tops. i wish i had you guys' connect for 1500 dollar headies haha. crazy talk.

61-50-7

3200 is pretty standard for organic heads. There isn't anyone running around selling heads for 1500 I can tell you that.

D

draco

hey G

know that if you are legal you will be regulated. really, really regulated. they haven't started the crackdown yet but they are moving that way and will be there very soon.

colorado is a great place. the centers are, for the most part, home to a bunch of cutthroats, liars, and thieves. you just have to see it to see what i mean.

avoid them, don't speak to them, and for the love of sweet mary don't go into business with them.

the best weed in colorado is ( with a few exceptions ) still found on the black market. this is my experience anyway.

good luck.

ps congrats on the Rez logo... that IS yours, isn't it?

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
I'm not sure what's fair in Denver, but I could tell you what's fair for Denver grown weed here. CO it seems is so flooded that dispensaries are starting to move their excess out of state. A lot of CO buds are coming up here. Some being bought directly from dispensaries and transported here. Others being shipped direct. Bad for local suppliers, but good for the end user as from what I've seen the buds are nice.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

C

Capital G

I see a lot of strains from one particular dispensary's menu come through my sister. She was like her guy's guy is in CO but, it originates from Cali. Her quality is the typical dispensary pretendo. Looks phenomenal smells phenomenal but, for some reason it doesn't have the potency. She constantly has problems with people upset because, of that.