What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What TDS Meter Would You Recommend For Checking PPM of 30 Gallon Reservoir?

MajorGrindage

I dont need anything fancy like a bluelabs, but if you guys think something like a bluelabs guardian is the best then id consider buying one.

Even just a simple TDS pen would be fine with me, i just want to make sure i get a brand/model that has been proven to give accurate reading.

I have heard Apera makes good pens, but there are so many model numbers im not sure which one to get.

Thanks in advance for any help, it is much appreciated!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I dont need anything fancy like a bluelabs, but if you guys think something like a bluelabs guardian is the best then id consider buying one.

Even just a simple TDS pen would be fine with me, i just want to make sure i get a brand/model that has been proven to give accurate reading.

I have heard Apera makes good pens, but there are so many model numbers im not sure which one to get.

Thanks in advance for any help, it is much appreciated!
I would get two cheap TDS meters and some TDS celebration fluid to keep them both checked. You can find them for under $30 each. You don't need to spend a lot of money.