What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What should I cross my lowryder pollen with?

I have a few ladies going right now and I'm wondering what you think would make a good cross. I'd rather not cross everything, especially since I accidently did a bit of pollenation from a stray undiscovered male flower from an Aurora Indica female.

Here's my choices:
Texada Timewarp (Peak Seeds)
Herijuana (San nie's motarebel)
Aurora Indica (Nirvana)
Hashberry (mandala)
Sour Diesel x Grapefruit (meduser)

redeye057

herijuana all the way...would love to get my hands on that strain...good luck on the crosses...jah blessings and guidance....

B

Bubble Puppy

I vote crossing that LR pollen with a glass of water....

No ..just kidding

Im partial to the Sour D x grapefruit

KingDub said:
How did you get lowryder pollen? I'd love to know.
From a lowryder male of course! :bashhead: OK sorry....

I had 10 lowryder x kush seeds. Ended up with 2 males, 2 females. one of the males was clearly a kush pheno so I culled it. I accidently killed a female, so I ended up with 1 lowryder male and female pheno.

The Texada Timewarp is definitely an early flowering strain - well ahead of the SDxG. Hashberry is probably the slowest of them all.

I'm thinking TT and Heri crosses might be the most interesting.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KingDub said:
I heard it best to cross lowyder with pure indicas or afgani's. Just plants with a really fast finishing time.

I disagree with this....if you look at the LR crosses and AF's in general most people are following this advice so why do it again. Its the easy way is all.

I would use a good Sativa.

I myself have some Blue Berry Sat IBL seeds that need 12-14 weeks to finish and is stunning.

S_a_H

S_a_H said:
I disagree with this....if you look at the LR crosses and AF's in general most people are following this advice so why do it again. Its the easy way is all.

I would use a good Sativa.

I myself have some Blue Berry Sat IBL seeds that need 12-14 weeks to finish and is stunning.

S_a_H
I should have mentioned my (general) goal.

I'm trying to create more auto/early flowering crosses for outdoor growth.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I understand your goal. By crossing something that takes 12-14 weeks I hope to strip away those weeks and still get something close to that 8-10 week total finishing time and still be a BBS Sat just a AF version.

S_a_H

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Donkey Dick, a true MTF type, or Mighty Mite; choose a semi-autoflower pheno (<12 hours darkness still okay) of any of these three to achieve what you are after- I assume a very early semi-autoflower plant that may still be kept in mother form under a 24/0 cycle?

Edit: Durrr I didn't see your list. :bashhead:

Last edited:

DonChron

redeye057 said:
herijuana all the way...would love to get my hands on that strain...good luck on the crosses...jah blessings and guidance....

x2..that 42 day pheno would be very interesting to cross with a lowryder male..fast finishing ruderalis indi? i wonder...

maxima32

use that fast finishing time in the lo rider to ease up sativa finishing time,ie(haze,himalayan,oaxacon,dalat,).

Latest posts

Latest posts