What's new
  • Podcast

Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Soma is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

What seeds would you like to see us carry and where would you like to see us go?

G

I'd like to get some Oaxacan and Michoacan. I know both are maintained, but I'd like to see them on the market as I don't have them.

G

hey Zamalito HHF any alskan strains poss mataska tundra or something allong those lines sorry spell check.DrO.DaNK$

Sorry bro none planned.
one plant thats fast ,and killer strong,nothing special just strong enough to take down an elephant

Moonflower.

Punto Rojo x Sensi Star, killer potentcy, all Lumbo high..released in the next week.
When's the purple haze going up on the bay?????????

Soon. Should be stocks in the next week.

I'd like to get some Oaxacan and Michoacan. I know both are maintained, but I'd like to see them on the market as I don't have them.

Oaxacan Gold line next week or so, Mich soon, need to test those seeds.

There is a OG x Kush line being released too.
That cherry bomb gets another vote from me

Any potent sativas that are 12 weeks or under really.

We are still working with the CB, hope to have for you end of this year. Just needs some more work.

There is very nice, potent and pretty fast Malawi going out soon, around 20USD 12 Seeds.

Peace all, hhf

mark6699331

Oh i forgot- I'm working with a bro up here who went to alaska to get the real deal. So maybe i'll be releaseing those thunkerfuck seeds ibl.

-m

aeric

Any plans to release any landrace afghani/paki/nepali or hashplants? Sorry if this has already been addressed.

ngakpa

aeric said:
Any plans to release any landrace afghani/paki/nepali or hashplants? Sorry if this has already been addressed.

there will be four pure-breeding indica hashish strains being made available in the coming weeks - all genuine cultivars:

Mazar-I-Sharif (Northern Afghanistan)
Hindu Kush (Northern Pakistan) - two varieties
Tirah Valley (Northern Pakistan)

if you are interested in Nepali charas sativas you will probably be interested in some black charas strains from India which are also in the pipeline - these are from regions with a very similar charas style and culture to Nepa i.e. hand rubbed, potent soaring charas

if you would like more details about the strains just ask

enjoy :)

Ngakpa

Last edited:
V

vonforne

Hola que tal, HHF

Have you considered any Phillipine strains? When I was there we used to smoke some stuff we called Bagio red bud. Small popcorn buds that were extremely strong. Almost like the strains of old from Panama. It came from the northern providences. We used to pick up a paper bag full for 5 US dollars(about a quarter pound). We never smoked it all. LOL

anyway, do you have anything like this in the works?

V

ngakpa

Limeygreen said:
Can you give Geographic locations (ie punjab etc) of the Indian strains and brief descriptions please?

Hiya - yeh, the Indian strain which will be made available first produces large aromatic black/purple charas sativas and is from Uttaranchal province, a lush Himalayan region with an association with Siva/Shiva and Tantra that goes way back

G

Purple pheno Haze x Deep Chunk...Please ;)

Well i understand your thinking bro for sure. lol.

We have something under test at the moment in that direction. Have just sent seeds out to a few growers to test for us when i passed the seed store a few days ago. This line with no name (#08) is a combination of purple haze and purple kush Indica. Be interesting to see the final results of these test grows, hopefully we can get some pics soon.

Peace, hhf

G

anyway, do you have anything like this in the works?

Hola V

Nope. No not right now. We are excited to be releasing a couple of islands strains. In the near future we are releasing a special pure Puna Sativa collected mid 70s by one of our breeders and maintained in pure form since along. That will be soon and Gypsies Zamal once work is completed sometime around Spring - Summer next year.

Peace bro,
happy growing
hhf

aeric

ngakpa said:
there will be four pure-breeding indica hashish strains being made available in the coming weeks - all genuine cultivars
Even better news than I hoped for...you guys make dreams come true.

G

Even better news than I hoped for...you guys make dreams come true.

Yes for sure Aeric, those dreams are coming true for us too, I think we want the same thing to see these spread, preserved and enjoyed. These four lines are 'farmed line' pure 'Kush's' that offer exceptional breeding potential in pure form and in the creation of new hybrids. These genetics are field sourced directly from the farmed lines grown and maintained in the Hindu Kush for centuries.

Peace, hhf

moe

HothouseFlowers said:
Soon. Should be stocks in the next week.

Peace all, hhf

how many bag of seeds for the purple haze ?
ready for auctions or for "buy now " option ?
cheers :!)

I'd like to see pure OG kush seeds. In most of the world, an OG Kush cut is hard to come by. Especially when you're not on the cali med scene. There are some watered down OG kush seeds, but the real stuff sounds very connessuier like.

If I may have another request, blackberry (the australian version mentioned in t he cannabiblel 2) if possible would be the best! Also, some pure African land race sativas. Is black magic no more than a fable or once slang name for good etheopian? It just sounds sooo dank! also some original road kill skunk. the early days shit. you know. smells like a dead skunk.

Last edited:
HothouseFlowers said:
Although we are not sure at this stage whether the F1 and on route will ultimately prove more valuable than inbreeding lines for later recombinations within the pure haze genepool. Personally I am working mostly within the Pure Haze pool, on opening lines and inbreeding phenotypes as well as heavy selections for Males, which is my focus.

Peace, hhf

i can appreciate that some folks will want to play with f1's and at producing their own stabilised hybrids. I am most happy that you are maintaing pure lines, though. For the most part I think that others can make f1's on their own time.. in the end, i support your larger vision and whatever it takes to get there.. if selling some of the most interesting F1's to the keenest of amateur/ProAm breeders is what it takes, I support you.
I know that given the financial resources i'd sooner buy both P1 stock, grow 'em both, and make my own F1s. The advantage i see in buying your F1's is that you may be able to choose from a larger pool of mamma's and poppa's in the P1 generation than i could in my 2 packs of seeds.

i see the Haze lines as being a 'commercial' line that does need preservation.. but for the most part i'd like to see you folks stay away from commercial lines produced by others, unless they truly represent something special that also needs help to be preserved.

leave the Elite Cut Backcross projects to the thousand other closet breeders that'll happily tackle the project(s). We ( well, at least I ) want to see you doing what other's aren't

Last edited: