What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What music are you listening to?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phil Spector Special on Doo Wop Friday Night next Friday 6/3/2022, approx 6PM EST
Be there or be square
fetch-id-17791612-d-1614920317-gif.17808699

Kimes

The Dø - 'Dust It Off' - Live Session at Studio Pigalle​

Just love the change around 3mins forward, the second half is mental.. :=) Loving her voice..

Burning papers into ashes, what a season, how they fly high from the ground up there is yet another fountain, flowing over, as the night falls, keep dreaming away If you hold on to that past, don't you lock yourself inside, Nothing has been done before It’s the most virgin dress you could possibly wear Mess it up, Time is up Hold your memory for a moment with a blind hand Write some stories for tomorrow From the bottle of amnesia Find instructions, to salvation, to oblivion, supreme Don’t be tempted to look back It has all happen before Someday miraculous spread will forgive every cowardly thing that you’ve done That I’ve done Dust it off (That you've done That we've done)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Since it is the Queens platinum jubilee year - this great pure rock and roll song seems very apt to me - I did see the Sex Pistols several times during my miss-spent youth - and even helped them get their equipment into the 100 Club on Oxford Street a couple of times back in 1976 -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
When I was a nipper (ankle biter) - us kids used to go to 'Saturday Morning Pictures' - at the Granada Cinema - and often would see a Marx Brothers movie - they were great musicians - as well as a hilarious comedy act -

Latest posts

Latest posts