What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your all time favorite incense, flavor or brand?

foozo

Still Hem Patchouli

Still Hem Patchouli

I have been a fan of Hem patchouli in the 16" sticks for many years. For some reason, I like the big sticks a lot more than the standard size.

Someone mentioned Fred Soll earlier. I like a lot of his stuff. It is a little pricey, but great incense that burns a long time.

Pot Pimp

Any brand of patchouli. Sandalwood would be my next favorite. I bought 6 patchouli plants last year and kept them in my house over the winter and put them out this year. They are probably about to go to seed any time.

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
What you burning? Incense that is.....Aromatherapy technically

What you burning? Incense that is.....Aromatherapy technically

No real favorite brand.

We try different ones, depending on where we are and what we find.

Always nice present also, Christmas is coming!

Right we burning some Jasmine, but got Roman Chamomile and Mandrian Orange on stand by.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Gonesh #2 for me, for many years.

Patchouli makes me sick btw. Maybe because when I catch a random hit of it on the street or in a store or club, it's usually mixed with week-old hippie sweat, lol.

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Goloka Nagchampa Agarbathi

Goloka Nagchampa Agarbathi

That's what I'm burning right now. But I think I like Nag Champa, You know in the blue box. This is in a yellow box. :2cents: :canabis: :joint:

Mudita

I've been burning frankincense incense and Myrrh incense simultaneously, and when people ask what the name of the scent is I tell them 'baby jesus'.

M

Mr. Mountain

Baby Jesus...

Baby Jesus...

:laughing: Awesome!

I haven't burned incense in many years, but when I did the Nag and Super Hits were my favorites.

Think I'll peruse the net and find a new variety.

Mr. M

FRED SOLL was mentioned and that is amazing stuff. sticky and looong burning, hand rolled and sun dried, i like the amber, dragon blood and pine needle

NAG CHAMPA is my third choice lately... used to be first. just changing it up.

SHOYEIDO is my new favorite made in Kyoto, Japan,made from 100% natural ingredient pressed sticks (no wood) easy to find on the net from boulder colorado. Right now i'm burning "Diamond - Power" ingredients are : sandalwood, frankincense, cinnamon, ginger lily and spices... very light elegant earthy sandalwood notes with a touch sweetness from the lily and a bit of punch from the frankincense.

Piel

Veteran
Sandalwood and jasmine. I´ve never seen Nag in any stores but I´ll look into it.

ion

jellyfish and bad wizard know whats going on with incense;

SHOYEIDO is the best. clean burn,low smoke, best aromas you can get in incense w/o paying 3-4$ a stick

Gonesh has some incredible stuff, too....check perfumes from ancient times(no. 12?)

when in doubt, however, go japanese

Latest posts

Latest posts