What's new

What is you all time favourite coffey shop in Holland?

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Nice Peter, much check the place in april, might be that I've been there but cant remember lol, been twice in Haarlem and I really like the place, so chill compared to Amsterdam, that circus never sleeps.

MrLunk

Yah very true...
If yer on a tour in A'dam and you want a nice relaxed day without being runover by taxis and trams whilst breathing amsterdam smog and fighting yer way thru all the tourists, then you'll feel right at home in Haarlem :)
grtz,
Peter Lunk

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Amsterdam polluted? It was a real breath of fresh air for me. I live in a REALLY polluted Asian city. :yoinks:

Yellowmoon

Out of the couple of dozen I have been to, Pink Floyd stands out. I've been there three times and it was never really crowded, and the upmost floor is nice.

Stone's Cafe (??) and Bluebird get my honorary mentions... :yummy:

I could make a longer list of the bad ones... but meh :joint:

Philly Green

In a town called Geleen, there is a little cafe near the bus/train station called cafe skunk. You won't find any tourists there and the herb is outrageously good. Its kind of like the local bar on that side of town. It is very small, but is one of only 3-4 places in Geleen to get government taxed weed, but, like tucan sam, you won't need a map, you can follow your nose.

Latest posts

Latest posts