What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what is the sweetest/fruitiest taste strain at...

D

dankbudz

seedboutique..ive grown out sweet tooth #4 from somebody on OG cant remember his name off the top of my head...but it was soe of the sweetest tasting nuggets ive ever puffed and that is what im looking for...sooo if somebody could point me in the right direction it would be gladly appreciated :woohoo:

G

sweet tooth is definately the sweetest strain Ive sampled.. blueberry is nice, but doesnt compare to sweet tooth... ive heard good things about maui wowie, juicy fruit, and bubble gum.. maybe someone could cross all those strains and come out with a new strain that sends you into a diabetic coma every time you smoke it :D

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet strains are Chronic, Bubblegum, Blockhead,Blue-line, the whole A´dam skunk line is sweet .... GreatWhiteShark &SharkShock the only white line which is worthy of spending time with it, both strains got a supersweet pheno.
Fj
PS: Some hazes express a very fruity and sweet bouquet when grow properly.
This is a CherryBombII x Venomberry aka VerycherryBerry, its one of the sweetest strains i ever found,some of my friends asked if i mixed the nug with cherry flavoured tobacco after the first hit.... I denied ... ~ 10 minutes after smokin 1 g with 2 person (i´m the third) one of the guys puked .... lolol
cherry-to-strong-berry .... hehe
he mentioned that it wasnt the high that he got sick, it was the fuc**** strong taste which dont leave the mouth and throat if ya drink something.. crazy eh [ 1 word : non-smokers]

Fj

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
try some Flodica from Dj Short you wont be disappointed, only the price is a bit high, but y not those are some killer gems for sure.
Fj

D

dankbudz

i love all the sweet, fruity and tasty strains. you know the kind of nuggets that make your mouth water instead of dry??

V

vhGhost

with juicy fruit ... i don't even use a carbon scrubber. the smell is absolutely amazing. like a bag of citrusy fruit in the room.

Nomad

blackgum blackberry x bubblegum was the sweetest i've tried. Gypsy's bubblegum and zomas blackberry. Tasty, almost syrupy smoke, very sweet.

J

JH151399-OG

nirvana's Big Bud is a cross from maui wowie... has anybody smoked on it?

dakine420

nirvana's big bud

nirvana's big bud

I had to put in my two cents when someone reminded me of this strain.
I grew it and was most pleased with the sweet flavor, and potency.
Looked very exotic.
Sweet tooth is definitely sweet